Ch. 39

Perrie finally came down the stairs. She was dressed to the nines.

She looked at her man at the bottom of the steps

She looked at her man at the bottom of the steps. She licked her lips subtly. He looked fuckable.

When she reached the bottom of the stairs his hand outstretched towards her

When she reached the bottom of the stairs his hand outstretched towards her. She took it before he spun her around in a circle. When she stopped he wrapped and arm around the small of her back.

"You look gorgeous." He said Aussie accent strong. She used her heels to her advantage and kissed him quickly. She wanted to make sure she got to say goodbye to the babies before leaving. "You know I'm not going to force you to leave without saying goodbye." He said with a small laugh. She cupped his face before kissing him. Her teeth made their way to his lip before she bit down swiftly. "What the hell Pez?" She just laughed before going off in the direction of her children.

When Nicki finally caught up to her she had Amelia in her arms. He could tell by the look on her face that she was freaking out.

"What's wrong?" He asked his hand resting on her arm. Her hand was feeling the temperature of the baby.

"She feels warm." He moved his hand to the small child's forehead. He shook his head.

"She's fine Pez." He said before he left a kiss on the back of her shoulder. Jade looked over at the two before taking the baby.

"When you leave I'll take her temperature. If you want I can even do it every hour. But you need to go Perrie. Have some fun. We've got this. Nothing is going to happen." Jade said before pushing them towards the door. Nicki put his hand on the small of her back. Perrie took a hesitant look back.

"It'll be alright baba." He whispered into her ear. The girls waved towards the couple as they finally left the house. The second they did the girls put the sleeping babies down. They took their phones out making sure everything was in place. When they confirmed it was they changed into nicer clothes.