Ch. 14

*Two Weeks later.*

Perrie's p.o.v.

Today was the day I leave with my family for Lapland. But, I have one more Christmas surprise up my sleeve.

"Hey babe? What are you doing for Christmas?" I questioned Nicki as he sat down and wrapped his arm around me. These past two weeks have been amazing he has taken me on numerous dates. We have had mind blowing sex more times than I can count on my hands. The paps haven't found out about us yet and we were relieved. We told the girls and management, who seemed skeptical at first but told us that they supported us and that when we felt ready we could release our relationship to the public.

"Same old, same old." He said while pulling me closer to him. "Nothing."

"Well I have a surprise for you.." I said quietly while reaching into my pocket pulling out an envelope. "An early Christmas gift for you." I said before watching his eyes light up as he saw what was inside.

"Lapland?" He asked quietly before engulfing me in one of the biggest hugs I have ever received from him.

"Yup. Mum doesn't know you're coming. I told her I was brining my boyfriend and that's all." I said while laughing.

"She's either gonna be pissed or tell us she told us so." He said before kissing me quickly. "By the way thanks for the heads up. Now I gotta pack and have what less than an hour?" He asked before leaving to do his packing.

"Sorry Skittles!" I yelled after him before going to help him pack.

6 hours later we were finally in Lapland and settled in. Once I realized that it was snowing I practically squealed before darting outside into the snow.

"You're like a five year old you know.." He joked before picking me up and throwing me into a deeper part of the snow. By the time we realized that my family was there, they had plenty video of us hammering each other with snowballs and we were soaked to the bone.

"Come on you two. Get inside before you get sick." My mum said to me before going inside. Nicki came up and hugged me.

"I guess it's time to face the music." He said before kissing my nose and pushing me towards the door. "You go first.." he said before I grabbed his hand and brought him into the house.

Nicki's p.o.v.

'Why the fuck am I so nervous?' I thought. 'Debbie's practically my mother and Jonnie is like an older brother to me.' I think Perrie sensed my hesitation when we walked into the house because she leaned up and kissed my lips, before whispering.

"Everything is gonna be fine baba." She then began to walk towards the bedroom avoiding her family. "I need to change. I don't know about you but I'm freezing." She said before going through her suitcase and changing. I went and changed myself before putting on a jumper handing her another one. "Thank you." She said softly before motioning me to follow her out to the living room.

"Everyone I think you know him but this is my boyfriend." She said before I turned bright red as they all began to squeal. Debbie pulled me into a tight hug.

"I told you so." She stated before pulling Perrie into the hug.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jonnie asked trying to look hurt with his hand on his chest.

"If I didn't know why should you?" Deb said before hitting the back of his head.

The "bickering" went back and forth for practically the whole night before we all decided it would be the perfect time to venture out and go sledding. Perrie and I had gone to the room to change into some warmer clothes.

"Well that couldn't have gone any better!" She said happily before releasing a breath that neither one of us knew she was holding. I moved over to her and leaned down to kiss her. The second my lips hit hers we hear the click of a camera. "Muuuummmm." Perrie whined out. "Really?" She questioned, hiding her face in my chest. *click*

"You two are just too cute to not take pictures of." She said while admiring us. "Plus I've waited ages for you two to get together." She said as she left the room laughing. I went to leave with her before Perrie pulled me back. When I looked at her she pointed to her lips.

"Kiss." She stated before jumping into my arms wrapping her legs around my waist. I leaned in as if I was going to kiss her before I moved to kiss her cheek hugging her tightly. She whimpered slightly before grabbing my hair roughly. "Kiss me now." She said with her eyes getting darker. I obliged know that if I didn't she wouldn't hold back and would more than likely leave multiple marks on my neck and after the first night of us being together I didn't want to be in that situation again, the remarks from the girls compared to Perrie's family would be nothing. Her family is relentless.

Perrie smiled into the kiss before pulling away, jumping out of my arms and beelining it to the living room. When I made my way out of the room I was met by Jonnie who slapped the back of my head.

"Finally grew a pair." He said before chuckling.

"Actually she did before I did." I said before he erupted into a fit of booming laughter that was heard through out the house. "I shouldn't have fucking told him that." I muttered under my breath before receiving another hit on the back of my head.

"There are kids here. No swearing." Debbie warned while grabbing my chin so that I would look directly into her eyes.

"Yes ma'am." I told her back before she let go of me.

"Can you stop scaring him?" Perrie asked sounding slightly pissed off.

"No harm done babe." I told her before picking her up over my shoulder. "I got her let's go before she goes and has to change again." I said as she began to hit my back. "Ooh we've got a feisty one." I said doing my best Scottish accent before she grabbed my boxers and pulled them up as hard as she could.

I dropped her as I tried to stop her. She began giggling like a schoolgirl. "Paybacks a bitch." She said before Debbie gave her a hit on the back of her head.

"Yea it is.." I said while doubling over laughing.

"Come on children. The real children want to go sledding." Debbie said looking at us both on the ground menacingly. We both nodded before I got up and tried to help Perrie off the floor as she pulled me down on top of her and laced our lips together. "Now!" Debbie yelled from the next room indicating that we were the only two left. "No sex in this house." She stated earning a groan from the both of us.

When we finally got out of the house and up to the sledding hill we both were exhausted. Well mostly I was because Perrie insisted that I piggybacked her up the hill. I flopped down in the snow earning a glare from Perrie and Debbie.

"Don't give me that look Pezzie. You'd be dead too if you carried me on your back.." I warned before she pushed my side rolling me. "What are you doing?" I said before I went rolling down the tall hill like a log.

Perrie's p.o.v.

By the time he had gone down the hill I had my phone out, ready to take a video. He tried to stand up and failed miserably. He laid on his back and looked up at the sky before turning his head to the general direction I was.

"You're next.." He warned before dropping his head back into the snow. I took a sled from my mum and went down the hill stopping when I ran into his body. "First you roll me down the hill and now you run into me." He stated the obvious. "You're really gonna get it."

With that statement, he grabbed the handle of the sled and began dragging me back towards the house.

AN-Please check out my other story Salute the Power! Also, let me know what you all think.