Ch. 15

AN-I am going to slow down updating this and Salute the Power. Running out of ideas and want to give myself more time to write better stories. Hope you all understand.

Nicki's p.o.v.

Once we got to the house and picked her up out of the sled bridal style. Her eyes turned dark before I started chuckling.

"I'm not going to fuck you." I said before kissing her cheek. "I'm cold and wanted to cuddle and pretending to be mad at you is the prefect excuse to get you alone." She cupped my face and pressed a chaste kiss to my lips before wiggling out of my arms.

By the time I had the warm coat and pants off and got to the couch Perrie had turned on a Christmas movie and was waiting for me with her arms open. I moved to sit next to her and the second I did she draped her legs over my thighs and pressed her body against my side before nuzzling her cold face into my neck. Our breathing evened out before we drifted into a peaceful sleep before we even knew what was happening.

Perrie's p.o.v.

When I woke up I was greeted to a dark room and murmuring behind me.

"I told you they would be sleeping." Jonnie said before poking my cheek.

"Jonnie, leave her alone." My mam scolded him before moving everyone out of the room. "I know you're up Petal so wake sleepy head up over there."

"Nick wake up." I said softly before I kissed along his jaw. I felt him tense then he practically melted into me as he pulled me closer to him. "Baba no more cuddling." I cooed softly. "Foods ready." I said knowing it was the one thing that would wake him up.

But he didn't move. "I don't smell any food." I grumbled sleepily moving his head to rest on my shoulder. I started to tickle his sides lightly before he said. "If you tickle me I'll never get up." Once he pointed towards his lips I knew what would get him up. I leaned forward and placed my top lip between his lips and kissed him lightly before biting his lip hard and running away from him. "OW!" He practically yelled before running after me.

I hid behind me mam knowing that she would protect me from him. But instead of him going after me he rested his head on her shoulder as she pulled him into a hug. He stuck his tongue out at me. "Maaam he stuck his tongue out at me." I whined before Nicki spoke up.

"She bit my lip." Nicki said pouting.

"Alright children. Say you're sorry to each other or kiss and make up whatever will end this dumb fight." Mam said.

"Hell no. The last time she kissed me she bit my lip." Nicki said before backing away from me. "And she started it. I'm not saying sorry unless she does." At that point I had pinned him up against the counter before I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his chest above his heart.

"Sorry Nicki." I said softly before he nuzzled his nose into the top of my head.

"Sorry Pezzie." He said in a childlike tone.

"Gosh you two are to cute." My mum said under her breath but loud enough for me to hear and probably Nicki if he wasn't leaning against me half asleep. Mum slapped his head. "Get up dumbass." She said as he bolted up right.

"I'm up. I'm up." He said while he rubbed the sleep from his eyes with balled up fists very much like a child. "Hey! What about the no swearing rule?!" He asked her while jokingly wagging his finger at her.

"Doesn't apply to me." She stated before going to make dinner.

After dinner we all sat around the tv and fireplace while Christmas movies were playing on the tv and Nicki and Jonnie were fighting over how to start a fire.

"No. Don't use the lighter fluid you'll burn the house down." Nicki said before taking the fluid out of Jonnies hands and putting it away. "Use the matches and paper." He said pointing in the direction of them.

"That'll take too long." Jonnie said reaching for the lighter fluid before Nicki grabbed his wrist when they locked eyes we all knew what was going to happen next.

By the time Nicki was on top holding Jonnie down my mom had gotten a bucket of ice water. She threw it on the two boys breaking up the fight. I grabbed Nicki by the back of his shirt and dragged him to our room as I saw Jonnies girlfriend doing the same.

"What the hell were you thinking!" I yelled at him. He peeled off his wet shirt and pants and changed into some dry pajamas. "You could have gotten hurt or hurt Jonnie." I said before turning him around so he was facing me and that's when I saw it. His eye was beginning to swell and was bright red. "Sit on the bed and don't move." I warned while forcing him to sit on the bed. "I'll be back."

I went and got an ice pack before returning to the room. When I arrived he was on his back staring up at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry Pezzie." He said softly when he heard me come in. "I don't know what came over me." He said sitting up on the edge of the bed with me in between his legs. "He's just like that older brother that pushes my buttons and makes me snap every once in awhile. I'll apologize to him later." He said before meeting my gaze.

"I know how you feel. But if you don't apologize you'll sleep on the couch until we leave.." I warned before placing the ice on his eye, he winced. "I'm sorry, but I'm sure you don't want to be in pictures with a huge black eye." I said before he crinkled his nose when I kissed it.

After about an hour Nicki left and went to apologize. I followed him out after a couple of minutes to witness Jonnie and him quickly bro hugging. "Awwww. You two would make the perfect couple." I joked before mum appeared in the hallway.

"Bedtime kiddies." She said softly. Nicki went over to her.

"Sorry mum." He said pulling her into a hug, kissing her cheek. She hugged him back and patted his back before Jonnie copied Nicki's actions. Nicki then came over to me and motioned toward the room. When we got in the bed I cuddled up into his side, draping a leg and arm over him before I pecked his lips.

"Love you." He said softly.

"Love you too." I replied, continuing. "Forever and always."

"To infinity and beyond." He said before his breathing evened out and he went dead to the world, with me following not long after.