Ch. 16

*Christmas Morning*

Perrie's p.o.v.

For once I woke up before Nicki had, but what can I say. ITS CHRISTMAS!!! I cuddled up next to Nicki taking a selfie with his sleeping form.

^Christmas morning with this one

^Christmas morning with this one.^ I posted on Instagram. We had talked last night about coming out to the public but still weren't truly ready to be open about our relationship so we decided that hiding the others face was the way to go.

Once I was fully awake I texted all the girls wishing them a Happy Christmas. A few minutes later I had receive a response saying the same from all of them. When I heard my mam get up and start waking everyone up I decided now would be a good time to wake sleeping beauty himself up, but I was too excited to do it nicely.

"Wake up." I screamed into his ear earning a shriek and a loud bang as he fell on the floor. Everyone filed into the room to make sure we were ok. "We're fine." I said before bursting into laughter. "He fell on the ground."

"That's only because you scared me shitless." Nicki stated with sleep still in his voice. He threw a pillow at me hard. "It's Christmas aren't you supposed to be nice to others." He said while getting up from the floor grabbing a shirt. Everyone had left the room by then either laughing or saying that they needed tea.

"Sorry baba. I might be a little excited that it's Christmas." I said going over to hug him.

"I'm excited too but that doesn't mean you should go around screaming in people's ears." He then leaned down to kiss me before pulling something out of his bag. "I don't want to give this to you with your family around." He said softly handing me the small box. I opened it to find a small ring.

"It's a promise ring

"It's a promise ring." He said before taking it out of the box and looking in my eyes for approval. I nodded my head as I felt a tear roll down my cheek. He put the ring on my finger and wiped the tear from my cheek before he continued. "It's to symbolize that no matter what I promise to love you forever and always, to infinity and beyond. I love you Perrie so much that sometimes I think it hurts, but in a good way. I know this may be a little early to say but I honestly can't picture my life with anyone else." By this point tears were rolling down my face as he cupped my cheeks and wiped each tear away. "It's also a promise that one day I will replace it with an engagement ring. Of course only if you let me." I stopped his babbling by pulling him into a passion filled kiss as his hands moved to pull me against his body.