Ch. 27

*three months later*

Nicki's p.o.v.

Perrie's due date is fast approaching. It's a little less than a month away. The girls right now are on there way back from Australia. Pez's belly has grown exponentially. She's at the point where she shouldn't be flying but there was no way she was staying in Australia to have the babies. The tour had been toned down and from what I saw in videos from their last couple of stops, Perrie had been sitting in a chair while the other girls were dancing.

We had been FaceTimeing non stop. Perrie has also been posting every week updates on her growing belly. It was really cute to be honest. One night, while we were FaceTimeing Perrie felt her first kick. The girls were so excited and to say I was jealous was an understatement.

Pez has felt numerous kicks since then, the other girls have felt them to, me not so much. I've visited the girls multiple times but each time I was there the babies were quiet. I haven't felt a kick yet. Hopefully with her coming home I would be able to finally feel one of the twins kick.

Finally after about an hour of waiting at the airport and numerous fans asking for pictures or asking about Perrie I saw Jade. She looked at me panicking.

"Come with me NOW." She said before she took off running. I followed her quickly before she started laughing as we reached the baggage rack.

"You asshole." I told her while catching my breath. The rest of the girls started laughing. "I thought something was wrong." I said before Perrie wrapped her arms around me her stomach pressing against mine. Then I felt it a hard kick hit my belly button.

Jades p.o.v.

The girls and I had come up with a plan once Perrie felt the babies kicking. I would run to Nicki making it seem like Perrie was having the babies, bring him back here so he could feel the kicks. The plan worked perfectly because when Perrie hugged him as their stomachs touched his eyes lit up before he looked at her.

"You feel that?" She asked him before I noticed the tears in his eyes. He nodded before cupping her face and kissing her.

"You two are just too perfect." Jesy said before fake sniffling. Nicki laughed before letting go of Perrie coming over to me. He play punched my shoulder.

"Don't ever do that again unless she's really having the babies." He warned before pulling me into a hug, kissing the top of my head. "You scared the shit out of me Poopey." He said before hugging Jesy and Leigh.

"Yeah. Yeah. Now grab our bags. Pregnant Perrie over there needs food." I said before pushing him towards our bags. Once he had them stuffed in the boot and we all filed in the car, he took off towards his house.

"I'm assuming you're all coming over?" He asked before we all nodded.

"We need some Skittles bonding time!" Leigh-Anne said. "And you have the best movie collection. No offense Jade."

"None taken." I told her before a quiet ride back to his house commenced. Once we got back to his house he took Perrie into the kitchen.

Perrie's p.o.v.

"What's up baba? Why are we in here?" I asked him once he had me in the kitchen.

"Well first things first." He said before cupping my face kissing me for probably a minute. Us both smiling like madmen, breathing ragged, when we pulled away. "Second, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to move in with me. You're here all the time and well I don't want anything to happen if you're at your house alone and these two decide it's time to come out.