Ch. 10

*Four months later*

Perrie's p.o.v.

These past four months have been hectic. We've released our album and we are currently doing promo before we get to go back home for a couple of weeks and then head off the the United States. Things with Nicki have been ok but nothing has happened since that night, except for a lot of texts and growing sexual tension. What can I say, I'm a woman, I have needs.

"Thank god tomorrow is our last day. I need to do shopping for Christmas!" Jade said before flopping down on the seat bench in the van next to me. We all agreed.

"Girls, I need help I need to find something for Nick." I said trying to get their attention from their phones.

"I'm sure he would accept you with a bow on." Jesy said in her Scottish accent while I turned bright red.

"Not an option..." I said before looking at the other two using my eyes to plead for help.

"What about a new guitar?" Jade suggested.

"Or a pair of headphones?" Leigh-Anne added.

"Oh! I've got it!" Jesy yelled catching our attention. "Get him socks!" We all started laughing. "Hey! You all know he loves his dumb character socks..." she said.

"Well they're all good ideas." I said pausing. "Even yours Jes." I said before they all returned to their phones as I sat there thinking.  'Nicki told me he loved me but never poured his heart out like I did. Do I do something wrong? Did he say he loved me and not mean it?' I thought before a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Pez what's wrong?" Jade said while pulling me into a hug.

"W-what if he doesn't love m-me?" I asked quietly.

"Perrie stop being a dumbass. He looks at you like you look at food..." Jesy said before continuing. "Every time he looks at you there is nothing but love in his eyes.." She stated while the other girls nodded. "He has loved you his whole life Pez and not as a friend or a best friend, but as the woman he wants to marry."

"Perrie he loves you more than you can ever imagine so stop acting like an idiot.." Leigh said and then continued. "I also happen to know that he plans to take you on a date." *buzz* "I bet you that's him now.." she said before Jade let go of me and we all went back to our phones.

1 missed text from Nicki❤
-Hey Pezzie, up for a date tomorrow?-

-Of course! What time?- I responded quickly.

-I'll pick you up at 6. Dress fancy 😘.- he said answering back as quickly as I did already knowing my question.

-Alrighty!! 😜- I replied before falling asleep in the van.

*The next day.*

Nicki's p.o.v.

Today was the day the girls were getting home. Finally! Jed, Andre, Bradley and I have all planned to surprise the girls at the airport. Thankfully the surprise hasn't been ruined because I couldn't wait to see Perrie. God I missed her.. I couldn't help but not think about her everyday but I guess that had become a usual routine.

Now, I'm on my way to the airport and I swear I'm almost as giddy as Jade on Christmas, I hope Perrie recognizes me... I had cut my hair trimmed my beard and dyed my hair gray.

Ah who am I kidding she'll recognize me

"God damn this traffic." I said out loud. "I'm gonna be fucking late." I sighed out.

After about ten minutes I was finally though the traffic and had parked my car before checking the time. "5 minutes late.." I huffed out before putting my hat on and lowering it so it would cover my face. By the time I got to Jed and the other guys they all looked pissed.

"Flights been delayed an hour.." Jed said sadly. "Why don't we all go get some coffee." He said before moving towards Starbucks. We all nodded.

"Jed, Jed can I get a picture with you!" Somebody said loudly. That's when all hell broke loose people surrounded us. We all took off in different directions.

By the time I got away from the paps it had been an hour. "Thank god!" I said quietly before moving back towards the baggage claim. I saw Jed and started to move towards him when I felt somebody fly into my chest and wrap their arms around me.

"I missed you." She said into my chest as I moved my arms around her waist.

"I missed you too Pezzie." I said into her hair before she looked up at me and kissed my cheek.

"Where are we going tonight?" She asked quietly before quickly pecking my lips.

"Surprise... But I think we should get your bags before people realize who we are." I said while lacing my fingers with hers as she dragged me towards the claim.

"The faster we go the more time we have to cuddle." She stated before telling me which bag was hers.

Once I collected her bag we walked to the car park and I helped her into the car before putting her bag in the boot. "I swear this thing is heavier than you." I said as I got into the car.

"Well there may be gifts in it." She said while wiggling her eyebrows I looked over at her and smiled before leaning to kiss her. She put her hand over her lips. "Get me home and then you can kiss me as much as you want." She said childishly.

When we got home she grabbed her bags before I could get to it and raced into the house.

"I think I missed you guys more than Nicki." She said while being attacked by all the dogs.

"Wow that hurts.." I said before going over to the couch acting hurt and flopping on my stomach.

"You know it's a lie." She whispered as she climbed on my back and kissed my shoulder blade.

"Sure." I stated trying to hold back my smile.

"This isn't cuddling." She warned. I quickly turned onto my back before wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Better?" I asked as she looked down at me. 'Damn those eyes'

"Much." She said while nuzzling into my neck. "Wake me up when it's time for me to get ready." She stated before quickly falling asleep.

At about 3:30 I woke her up with a swift kiss on her lips. She smiled. "I could get used to that." She said and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. "Really you couldn't even let me sleep for an hour." She huffed out after looking at the clock.

"Well I didn't think you'd be happy with me if I only gave you an hour and a half to get ready." I stated before picking her up and moving her into the guest bedroom that she had set up for herself. "You better be ready by six." I said before kissing her cheek. "I'm going to go shower. If you need me just call." With that I walked out of the room.

I can't wait for this date.

AN-Check out my new book Salute the Power!! Please and thank you! Also let me know what you guys/gals think of this book and the new one!