Ch. 50

It had been a relaxing day in their house. The babies had slept most of the day. When they were awake they were quiet. Perrie and Nicki had both been working on music. He was working on cutting songs while Perrie was writing songs.

He set his computer down and turned to her. She was engulfed by the paper in front of her. Nicki quietly made his way over to her. He swooped her up earning a squeal.

"I don't know about you. But I'm a little bored." He said with a smile. Her arms slowly wrapped around his neck before she shrugged. "Come on." He whined. "You can't tell me you don't want to go to the beach." She thought about it for a moment and then shrugged. "You're coming with me whether you want to or not."

"What about the babies?" She said softly.

"I figured out that the monitor is strong enough to reach to the beach. If anything happens we will hear it." She took a deep breath before nodding. "Or we could take them?" She once again nodded a smile growing on her face. "Good because I wanted to test out the floaties I got for them." Perrie giggled before kissing his cheek.

"I don't know what I'd do without you. Now let's go change." He nodded before carrying her into their bedroom. He set her down in front of the closet before reaching around her to grab some swimming trunks. He went to go to the bathroom when she grabbed his shirt. "Not like I haven't seen everything before." She said with a smirk.

He rolled his eyes before changing as she did the same. His eyes roamed across her body as only a bikini was covering it. For just having the twins a few months ago she had returned her figure to how it had been before. She grabbed one of his long shirts and pulled it over her body using it as a cover. He groaned is disapproval.

"Oh shut up Mr. I'm going to change in the bathroom." He moved closer to her his hands resting on her hips.

"What? I love to look at my gorgeous fiancé." She giggled before connecting their lips. When they pulled away they went to change their children. Thankfully Debbie had thought to get swimming diapers. Once they were dressed the two adults gathered everything they needed, then grabbed the babies and headed to the beach that was a few steps away.

There was nobody there.

He blew up the floaties as Perrie put sunscreen over all three of the babies skin, before doing the same to herself and Nicki. He was chuckling as her hands moved along his body.

"What?" She said annoyed at his laughing.

"You really have turned into a mam." He said with a smirk. "Also it's no fair that I didn't get to run up on your body." She flicked him off before grabbing two floaties and her sons. He grabbed Amelia and a floatie. When he tried to put her into it she desperately grabbed onto him tears welling in her eyes.

He frisbeed the floatie back to the beach before going over to Perrie with Amelia.

"She wouldn't let go of you would she?" Perrie asked before he shook his head. "I'm surprised the boys didn't do it." He chuckled lightly.

"Me to." By some miracle the rest of the evening went well. The babies were loving the water and didn't want to leave when the two adults decided to go back to the shore. They sat on blankets they had laid out. Nicki was balancing the boys while Perrie had Amelia.

The blonde leaned her head against his shoulder as the sun set. He kissed the top of her head gently.

"I love you." He whispered into her hair. She tilted her head so her lips hit his.

"I love you more." She whispered softly. As they watched the sun set Perrie got to thinking. "What if we have our wedding on a beach?" A smile grew on his face.

"I would like that." He said quietly.

"Can we do it soon?" He nodded. "Like this month?" He once again nodded. "Really?" A chuckle left his lips.

"Yes Pez. I'd marry you tomorrow if you'd want to." A smile crossed her face. "But we have to make sure everyone important to us can come before we decide on a date."

"Well who's important to us?" He chuckled before kissing her forehead.

"I think you know Pezza." She looked up at him confused.

"The girls?" He nodded. "Mam, dad, Jonnie, Caitlin, the babas. Anyone else?"

"My siblings." She smiled and kissed his shoulder.

"Of course. Lucy and Lydia." He nodded.

"You know we really should be writing this down." She giggled and kissed his cheek.

"We'll right it down when we get home. Oh. What about Zayn?" Nicki tensed before Perrie burst into a fit of laughter. "Do you really think I'd invite that asshole?"

"I'd hope not because there is no way in hell he would be allowed in." Perrie pecked his lips gently.

"Never. Ooohh we have to invite the Mixmen. They would kill us if we didn't." He nodded knowing it was the truth. "What about your mam?" He shook his head.

"No way in hell that bitch is going to ruin our wedding." Perrie chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"Alright she's off the list. Paul and Aaron." Nicki nodded. "If we think of anyone else we will keep a list with us." She moved to get up before he looked at her confused. "I would like to get home before it's pitch black outside."

"Don't worry baba. Nothing will happen to you scaredy cat." He said with a chuckle. She flicked him off.

"Well not only that, we need to start wedding planning." He groaned before nodding. He got up the babies still balanced in his arms. When they got back into the house and had put the babies down in their cradles. He turned to her, his finger interlocking with hers before he pecked her lips and spoke against them.

"Please don't become a bridezilla."