Ch. 41

"Let's elope." Perrie said. Nicki whipped his head around. "What? It's an idea."

"Debbie would kill me. So would the girls. But I wouldn't be opposed to a small wedding." He said before pulling her into him. They were still in bed, the babies were still sleeping soundly.

"What if we did it soon?" He hid his face in her neck.

"I wouldn't mind that." He said softly. Perrie smiled as her arms wrapped around his neck. His eyes drooped slightly.

"Go back to sleep." She said gently. He shook his head.

"Not unless you do too." Perrie chuckled lightly.

"I'm not tired baba." He nodded before kissing the base of her neck. He smirked.

"You have love bites all over your neck." He said before playfully making another one.

"Sorry those are from Jade." He shook his head before moving over her.

"You sure about that?" He asked as his eyes turned dark. Perrie bit her lip to hide a moan that was about to escape. She nodded slowly. He bent down his lips latching onto one of the red marks. It just so happened to be where her weak spot was. A moan escaped her lips before Jade burst into the door. She had heard what Perrie had said.

"Get your hands off my lover." He flicked her off before coaxing another moan from her.

"I don't think so." He said his voice deeper than normal. Jade jumped onto the bed before pushing him off of the blonde, who cuddled into her. Just then the baby monitor went off.

Nicki jumped off the floor before going into the nursery. He got there just in time to grab Leighton before he set the other two off. Perrie and Jade listened as he spoke to the baby.

"Why are you crying?" He cooed. The two girls awed at the babylike tone he was using. "Did you have a bad dream?" The baby gurgled. "It's alright bubba." The baby began giggling. The girls decided to investigate. He was sitting in the rocker with the baby in his lap, they were acting as if nothing had happened.

"Why was he laughing?" Nicki shrugged.

"I don't know what you're talking about Poopey." She flicked him off.

"You were tickling him weren't you?" He nodded at his fiancés words. "He is ticklish like you." He smiled.

"More like Jadey." Both of their heads flicked to her, as evil smiled appeared. He got up and set the baby back in the bassinet. Perrie quickly darted towards her before grabbing her as Nicki tickled her. As she began laughing the babies laughed as well. Jesy grumpily came in.

"Can yous be any fucking louder?" As if on cue the babies started screaming. She groaned before grabbing Amelia. "I'm going back to bed."

"Jesy why do you have a baby then?" Nicki asked.

"She's cuddly. Plus she's the same size as Jade." He burst into laughter before he went to grab Jessie. It was true. Amelia was a cuddler, just like Jade. Jade hit the back of his head.

"No she's half the size of Jade." He said through laughter. The brunette hit the back of his head, harder this time. "I'm sorry Jade but it's the truth." He said while trying but failing to hold in his laughter.

"At least I'm not freakishly tall." He stuck his tongue out at her as Jessie followed.

"You just insulted the both of us." He said with a small laugh coming out. "He's just as big as you." Jade huffed before following Jesy out of the room. He held his hand up to his son who hit it with his hand. "Good job buddy." He said while tickling his stomach.

Nicki went over to Perrie who wrapped an arm around him, baby carefully held in the other. He kissed her gently on the lips.

"I love our six children." Perrie giggled at his words.

"They really are our children aren't they?" He nodded. "Kind of funny that they always mothered us, and then we have babies and get engaged and now I'm their mother." He chuckled.

"I guess we've truly grown up." He said with a smile.

"Yea you finally did." Debbie said from over Perrie shoulder as she cooed at the baby. Leighton gave her a gummy smile before Debbie stole him from his mother

"Maamm." She whined, Debbie shoed her off.

"I'm never here anymore. Just let me have a little cuddle." Perrie huffed before cuddling back into Nicki. "So when the wedding?" The both started laughing.

"Mam, we don't know yet. It really hasn't seriously crossed out minds on a date." He said while running his hand along Perrie's back. "Although she said something about eloping." Perrie played along with his joke.

"Baba you're not supposed to tell anymore." She huffed out. Debbie's mouth dropped. She went up to the two of them.

"If I don't witness your wedding with the big idiot crying I will disown the both of you." The two blondes with the baby kissed each of Debbie's cheeks.

"We would never. But I'm not going to cry." Debbie chuckled.

"You almost cried when she had your babies. You will be a big pile of crying man when you see my beautiful daughter walking down the aisle." Nicki looked between the two who were looking at him. He pressed a kiss to Perrie's lips.

"Maybe."