Ch. 06

Nicki's p.o.v.

'Wait did she just kiss me.' I thought before I could think about it anymore I heard the door slam. "Damnit Perrie." I muttered before grabbing my phone and slipping my shoes on and talking off with Archer to find her.

"PERRIE!" I yelled. Maybe just maybe it'll make her stop. When I got to the end of the street I stopped. I couldn't see her anymore. "FUCK." I said to no one. I kept looking to see if I could see that flash of blonde that would indicate where she was going.

Then it hit me.

'The park. We've been going there since we were little. She has to have gone there.' I thought before taking off down the road. I finally got to the park and stopped to catch my breath and look around. Before I could even stop him Archer took off stopping in front of a park bench.

And that's when my heart broke. I heard her sobbing.

"Pezzie?" I asked sadly. "Are you alright?"

"Go away Nicki." She said quietly.

"No Perrie." I stated. "There is no way in hell I'm leaving you here all along to have God knows what happen to you." I said before sitting down next to her. "Perrie please, please tell me why you ran away." I pleaded.

"Becauseikissedyou." She said quickly while looking down.

"Now that's no reason to run away." I said while chuckling.

Before she could respond a man in a dark coat with a hood covering his face walked up.

"Give me your money." He said while pulling out a gun.

"Neither one of us have anything on us." I said while standing up moving in front of Perrie making sure she was hidden.

"I know who the both of you are. Don't play dumb. I know you have money on you." He said while coming closer. There was no way he was going to get to Perrie. He came even closer and put the gun to my chest. "Give. Me. Your. Money. NOW." He said raising his voice slightly.

By now Perrie was gripping my shirt holding me back. "Don't do anything stupid." She said quietly with a small hiccup escaping her mouth.

Then he hit me knocking me over.

"Oh fuck no." I said before getting up grabbing his gun pulling it towards me and away from Perrie.

Perrie's p.o.v.

"Nicki don't!" I half yelled, before I saw the two men wrestling on the ground. Nicki trying to get the gun, while the guy was trying to prevent Nicki from getting it.

That's when it happened.

*BANG*

*BANG*

The guy had his hood off and I could slightly see his face before he rand away. "It was Alex." I said quietly before clambering off the bench towards Nicki. He had a bullet in his shoulder and was gasping for air.

I grabbed his hand. "Baba it's gonna be alright." I said while calling an ambulance.

By the time they got there and got him in the ambulance he was out.

"Ma'am I'm sorry you can't come in here. Only family." The younger EMT stated.

"I'm his fiancé." I said while discreetly moving one of my rings onto my ring finger.

"Fine." He huffed out before they took of towards the hospital. By the time we got there Nicki had lost a lot of blood and his heart had stopped twice.

When we got there, they rushed him back to an operating table. I tried to follow but was stopped.

"Ma'am you can't go back there." The nurse said before directing me back to the waiting area. "The doctor will provide you with updates. Is there anyone you want to call?" She asked before I nodded my head and taking out my phone.

I called Jade.

"Pez what's the matter?" She said with rasp in her voice.

"N-N-Nicki's been shot." I stuttered before breaking down into sobs curling into a ball.

"What hospital?" Was the only other question I understood from Jade through my sobs.

"London Bridge Hospital." I said.

"We will be there in ten." Jade said before hanging up and presumably got the girls up. I was a wreck. Everyone left me alone while I sobbed in the middle of the waiting room. 'Thankfully there aren't many people here.' I thought before I felt three pairs of arms around me.

"Perrie what happened?" Jesy asked while rubbing my back trying to get me to calm down.

"N-Nicki got shot." I said quietly.

"How did it happen?" She asked wanting more out of me. 'Jes can't you see I don't want to talk about it.' I thought before I replied.

"A-Alex." Was all I could muster out before I broke down again. Jesy, Jade and Leigh all went stiff.

"I'm going to kill him!" Jade said before walking out the door.

"J-Jesy stop her. S-She's going to get hurt." I stuttered out between sobs. By the time I got it out Jade was back.

"The police are on there way. Alex isn't going to get away with this." Jade stated visibly pissed off.

"O-ok." I said before looking up to see the doctor walking in.

"Nicki Winehouse." He said before I motioned him over. "Hello, miss. Can I speak with you privately?" He asked before I shook my head.

"Anything you say to me you can say to them." I stated before he continued.

"We have good news and bad news." He said while squaring down so he was at my level. "He pulled through and is doing well. However, because of the amount of blood there may be damage to his brain. He is currently in a medically induced coma to keep him from injuring himself by moving. You can see him now if you'd like." He said before I bolted up nodding my head.

He moved toward the direction of the rooms with the girls and I following. When we reached the destination he ushered us into the room before leaving us alone.

"I-its all my fault." I said before the waterworks hit me again. Jesy came over and engulfed me in an enormous hug.

"No it's not Pez." She cooed into my ear.

"Yes it was. If I wouldn't have ran out he never would have been shot." I said through my quiet sobs.

"Why did you run?" She asked while cupping my face to make me look at her.

"IkissedNickiagain." I said as quickly as I could before she started smirking.

"Finally!" All three girls said.

"What?" I asked looking at them with my red swollen eyes.

"God you're and idiot aren't you?" Jade said. I looked at her as if to question her. "He has been in love with you since the day he met you." She said knowingly.

"No he hasn't." I said while sniffing.

"Yes he has." Leigh said.

"No."

"Yes, baba he told me." Jesy said before earning confused looks from Jade, Leigh and I. "He made me promise him that I would never tell you girls so I'm just going to leave it at that." She said before moving to the door. "He's probably not going to be up for a couple of days so I'm going to go home to sleep." She said before turning around. "You are all free to join me." She said before Jade and Leigh accepted while I declined.

"I don't want to leave him alone." I said before they came up and hugged me.

"Ok Perrie. Let us know if anything changes." Jade said before kissing my cheek. "Love you baba."

"Love you too." I said back before moving to sit in a chair next to the bed. "I'm so sorry Nicki." I said before grabbing his hand and crying myself to sleep.

AN-Didn't expect that to happen huh? Have to keep y'all guessing. 😏😉