Ch. 44

AN-Some mild smut 😜

The girls, Debbie and Caitlin had all left to go home. For the first time all day they were alone and the babies were sound asleep. Perrie turned on a movie while Nicki went to get popcorn and blankets.

Perrie pushed the large chair they had into the dining room making ample enough space for them. When he came back she was already dragging pillows to the floor. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her.

"It's been awhile since we've done this." Perrie smiled at him over her shoulder. He pressed his lips quickly to hers.

"Will you put the blankets down already?" She asked before earning a huff. He chuckled before grabbing the softest blanket they had on the bottom. Perrie curled into it her back resting against a pillow that was leaning against the couch. Nicki sat down next to her before pulling the second blanket over them and he grabbed the popcorn from the table.

Perrie started the movie and curled into him. His arm gently wrapped around her.

"I love you." He whispered quietly. Perrie gently kissed his cheek, her lips moved to his ear.

"I love you more." Nicki shook his head.

"I highly doubt that." Perrie chuckled before connecting their lips. It wound up that instead of actually watching the movie they were watching each other out of the corners of their eyes.

Every once in awhile one of them would steal a kiss. By the end of the night they were getting more and more handsy. When the movie ended Nicki moved over Perrie. Her eyes immediately turned dark. He chuckled softly.

"How do you know that's what I wanted?" He asked softly. She bit her lip while looking up at him.

"Well why wouldn't you?" She said with a smirk. "You know I'm prefect." She jokingly scoffed. Nicki shrugged before she hit his shoulder. He leaned to kiss up her neck from the base to her ear.

"You're not perfect. You're absolutely beautiful in every way." Perrie moved to gently connect their lips. Their lips moved in a slow passionate embrace. "Your lips are delectable." He said. His hands moved down her sides before pulling her shirt up and over her head. He moved his lips down her neck before creating a love bite.

"Your neck just fucking begs to be marked." He said before moving down to her collarbone. "Your breasts are the hottest thing in the world." Every word was turning her on. His lips moved to kiss along her stomach. "Your stomach is absolutely gorgeous. From your scar." He said pressing his lips gently along it. "To your beautiful, beautiful stretch marks." He said while gently brushing his lips against them.

All Perrie wanted was for his lips to move farther south. His fingers met the hem of her pants. He gently pulled them off of her body earning a soft moan when her thighs rubbed together just the right way. His hands ran along her thighs gently.

"Your thighs are sexy as hell." He said the lust growing as his hands moved to the elastic band of her panties. When he pulled them down they both moaned. His lips moved to kiss along her hips. "Finally my favorite part." He said before his hands moved to her ass. He squeezed her cheeks firmly. A moan was hidden by the teeth that were firmly biting her lip. His lips moved to kiss right above her clit. "Although I don't know if I like you ass or pussy more." He said his voice thick with lust.

Perrie grabbed his hair and tried to direct his mouth to where she desperately needed him. He chuckled softly before moving her fingers from his locks.

"Will you please let me finish?" He said while looking up at her. She huffed slightly.

"As long as you finish what your starting." He chuckled softly.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." He said before moving his eyes back to her body. "You ass is so fucking amazing it takes everything in me to not have my hands on it every second." He said with a gentle squeeze before his lips met her clit. She shuttered beneath him. His hands moved to hold hips from bucking up. "But god damn I would do anything to have a view of this every second of every day."

His tongue gently ran along her fold. He immediately felt her arousal. A moan escaped his lips. He was turned on but this was all for his beautiful fiancé. Her left hand moved to intertwine with his right. His tongue worked magic as it moved within her. She was a moaning mess less than a minute in. When she came his name filled the house as her hand squeezed his.

Once she recovered he gently took her hand with the ring and kissed it. Perrie brought him up her body and kissed him lazily. She tugged at the hem of his shirt. He pulled away carefully.

"Don't you want your shirt?" He questioned jokingly. She shook her head.

"Yours is warm and big." He chuckled before pulling his shirt off. His back rest against the floor as his head met the soft pillow. Once Perrie had her panties and his shirt on she curled into him her head resting on his chest. "Thank you." He kissed her forehead softly.

"No need to thank me baba. I just wanted to show you how much I love you." Perrie kissed the spot above his heart. Just then he knew where and what his next tattoo would be. They sat in silence as she played with his left hand. That's when she spotted her name on his finger.

"What this?" She asked quietly. He kissed the top of you head.

"A tattoo?" He said quietly. She ran her finger over the ink.

"I love it. Almost as much as I love you." He chuckled softly before connecting their lips in a sweet kiss.

"I love you too."