Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Lu Jin had just finished feeding the chickens and pigs at home and was about to clean the yard when she heard a low cough coming from the door of the house. She turned to look and saw that Lu Ma was coming out of the house, her face still a little bit sullen. Pale, hurriedly walked over to support her and said, "Mom, why are you getting up? Your health is not yet fully recovered.

Sleep a little longer!" "How can I sleep? Can I pass the exam?" Lu Ma said with a frown.

Lu Jin recalled the scene of the previous exam. When she passed by, the girl had already passed the exam, and it had been several days. She vaguely remembered that she didn't do well in the exam, but she didn't think it was good.

You must know that she never took the second place in the exam before crossing. Although this girl's grades are OK, but in her eyes, it is not enough.

No matter the high school entrance examination or the college entrance examination, the results are only obtained after applying for volunteers. She was too far away when she applied for the examination in her previous life. She can't remember the specific situation of her examination, and it is not clear whether this girl can get this score. passed the exam?

But she has experienced one life, not to mention high school and university, all graduate and doctoral students have finished reading, and she has read enough. She does not have the anxiety of Lu Ma about whether she can go to school.

"We'll know in a few days," Lu Jin said calmly.

"Why don't you care about it at all, Chu Qinglin received a college notice yesterday! What if you don't pass the exam?" Lu Ma said anxiously, "Damn that person has always been powerful, if you don't If you are admitted to school, you will have a hard time in the future. If you can get into a technical secondary school and get a job after three years, you will be able to get married."

If Lu Ma didn't mention it, Lu Jin almost forgot that she still has A fiancé, Chu Qinglin is the original childhood sweetheart, three years older than her, he just took the college entrance examination this year, his grades are not bad, he has always been the top three in the school.

"Come again next year at the most." Lu Jin said nonchalantly, even if she didn't pass the exam, it would be a big deal to come again for another year, she still had this confidence.

She said this just to comfort her mother. In the 1980s, the reform and opening up had just begun. In a golden age, as long as you are willing to work hard, there are many opportunities for success. Going to school is not the only way.

As soon as they finished speaking, they heard the sound of crackling firecrackers outside. They went out to have a look. It turned out that the notices from the other two people in the village who took the high school entrance examination also came down. Both of them were admitted to the technical secondary school. The family is happily firing guns!

The time difference between the high school entrance examination and the college entrance examination is not far away, and the notice is about to come down. This year, only Chu Qinglin was admitted to the university in the village who took the college entrance examination.

"Huifen, your Lu Jin's notice hasn't come out yet?"

That's how the village is. When there is some excitement, almost the whole village will come to see it. There are many people, and naturally some people think that Lu Jin is also taking the exam this year.

Mother Lu was also in a hurry. She was afraid that she would not pass the exam. She heard the neighbor's question and said, "Maybe it hasn't arrived yet!"