Chapter 23

Chapter 23

"Fool" Lu Jin put the treasury bills he just received into his bag and left the bank.

She didn't know that after she left, many customers in the bank were still discussing her, that something was unreliable when she heard it, and it was really a fool to buy it.

Unexpectedly, I saw two fools all at once. Of course, the most foolish of them was Lu Jin. Not only did she buy the bank's bonds, she also took the two hundred from others!

Isn't that throwing money in the water? Sooner or later there will be a day when she will cry! Everyone shook their heads and thought.

Lu Jin walked out of the bank with a bag full of treasury bills. Of course, she didn't just throw the money into the water to play with her kindness. Because the treasury bills had just been issued, the government was also testing them, so the first batch of treasury bills was the shortest term. The kind that only has three months and has a short turnaround time is actually very suitable for prudent investments.

But at this time, people don't know. First, they have never been exposed to any investment methods. Second, everyone's family is not rich. Who dares to bet on this?

From the uncle just now, she can also see that most people still don't agree with this bond. There are definitely not a few cases like the uncle's family. In addition, there are many people who are forced to buy by the unit, so there should be a lot of these people. Now, she still has a little money left, why don't she take this opportunity to make a small sum of money?

She counted the money on her body, and there was less than 2,000 left. If she subscribed at the bank, she could only buy it at the original price, but if it was privately traded, those who held treasury bills would sell them as soon as possible, even if they gave a discount. very willing.

With her movement just now, people who have ideas must be moving soon. Today, there are so many people in the bank. She doesn't believe that all of them are here to do business. The spending is not enough, how can there be so much spare money to deposit in the bank?

Because of this thought, she walked extra slowly. Sure enough, within two minutes, someone called her from behind.

"Wait little girl!"

Behind him, several men and women trotted to follow, as if they were afraid that she would run away. Seeing that she was still there, he breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Little girl, do you still accept that coupon?"

"I wanted to accept it, but I didn't. So much money." Lu Jin said with a surprised expression.

"We have it too. It's the same as the one from the bank. The unit asked us to buy it. If you want it, we'll give it to you at a 20% discount. It's much cheaper than buying it at the bank!" They said anxiously.

Lu Jin said with a look of embarrassment: "But I really don't have so much money, and you have a lot of people. If I want him and don't want yours, that's not good."

"Little girl, you want mine, mine is less. It doesn't cost much."

"Why do you want mine? I'll give you a 30% discount. I'll give you a 30% discount."

"Then I'll give you a 30% discount!"

... .

They quarreled and quarreled, and finally ran into a bad guy, and no one wanted to let it go, otherwise the money would really become a piece of white paper and rot at home, and it would be good to get back some money.