Chapter 3

Chapter 3

She turned around, and there was nothing to see, so she planned to go back. As soon as she turned around, she saw a middle-aged man running in hastily in the alley, and ran over at the young man at the end of the alley. It didn't take long before she heard a voice coming from there. There was a quarrel.

This movement quickly attracted everyone in the alley to look over. The young man noticed everyone's gaze, and immediately swallowed the words he wanted to scold, pulling him to say something in a low voice.

The two chatted for a while, and then the middle-aged man left with the young man, thinking that the two of them were looking for a good place to talk, and arguing here is indeed a bit ugly.

After watching the excitement, Lu Jin was about to leave. Not long after he walked out of the alley, he saw Xie Yi hurried over here on a bicycle.

Such a coincidence?

"Why are you here?" Soon, Xie Yi saw her too, stopped the car and asked in surprise.

"I came out of school, I have nothing to do, and I'm going to go back now." Lu Jin replied, "You look worried, what's wrong?"

"It's a friend of mine, I'm in a little trouble, I'll go. Take a look." Xie Yi thought for a while and said, "It will take a long time to go back to the county seat. If you are not in a hurry, wait for me for a while, and I will take you for a ride."

Lu Jin raised his head and glanced at the big sun above his head. Immediately nodded and said, "Okay, then thank you, I'll wait for you there." She pointed to a shady place in front of her and said.

Xie Yi just wanted to nod, but after thinking about it, he changed his mind and said, "Well, you can go with me. There are a lot of blind people in the city. It's not very safe for you to be a girl outside."

"Okay." Lu Jin is not ignorant. People, these few years have been the era of a large number of educated youth returning to their hometowns. Many people who can't find jobs will become blind wanderers, doing nothing on the street all day. Although their county towns are not many, they are a little bit more troublesome. .

She sat behind Xie Yi's car, crossed two streets, turned into an alley, walked into a residential building, and turned two more turns before entering a house.

This is a bungalow, just like the other houses around, there is nothing special, but the house is more empty, not even a lot of furniture.

Lu Jin got out of the car, watched Xie Yi lean his bicycle against the wall under the eaves, and followed him in when he parked the car.

As soon as I walked in, I heard two people arguing inside.

"I bought your radio and it broke within a week, and I lost money!"

"I just read it, it's not a quality problem, it's you who took apart the radio without authorization and broke it, it's not a quality problem I have I can't compensate."

"Then I don't care, it just can't be used anyway."

"You man, since you broke it yourself, how can you blame me?

" Compensate for me, so my money is just wasted?"

"The price of radios is good or not, I didn't kill you, you go to the mall to buy only more expensive ones

!

" It was the young man Lu Jin saw in the alley before and the middle-aged man who came to him later.