Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"You?" Xu Bureau heard this sentence, turned to look over, and saw that the little girl was staring at him seriously and said.

"Yes, isn't that why you came to me?" Lu Jin said.

It was true at first, but it may not be the case later...

Bureau Xu was very entangled for a while, but the situation was really urgent at this moment, and he couldn't allow him to think any more. He made up his mind and nodded. He said: "Well, you go with them, you must complete the task as soon as possible, and you must not delay the safety of people's lives!"

Xu Ju's face was very solemn, which made Lu Jin also become serious, stood up and assured him Said : "Yes, the task is guaranteed to be completed."

For the convenience of work, most of the people in the power supply bureau have bicycles. Miao Zhiguo and Yang Jinsheng pushed their bicycles out. He saw that Lu Jin had already walked to a young man under the tree at the door.

As soon as Lu Jin came out, she saw Xie Yi standing under the tree. She must have no time to go back now. She didn't know when she would get it. She wanted to go over and tell him so that he wouldn't have to wait for her. Hearing Xie Yi say, "Get in the car, I'll take you there."

"Ah? No, why are you following along? It might take a long time!" After all, this was going to work, and Lu Jin really felt that Xie Yi didn't need to go.

"Don't bother the second master, let's take my car. I will save the trouble for those two comrades. They have worked hard, and they will be very tiring to carry you again." Xie Yi pointed to Miao Zhiguo and Yang Jinsheng. said the man.

Lu Jin glanced at them and saw that their faces were indeed flushed, they had just been working and had not recovered from the sun, and their clothes were dry, wet and dry. He was too embarrassed to let them take someone, so he nodded and said, "Then I'll go and tell them."

She ran to the two of them and said to them: "Two comrades, this is my friend, I'll take his car to the hospital later, please lead the way in front, we'll follow behind. ."

"Okay, since you have a friend with you, then take a friend's car, it's the same." This is just a trivial matter, and the two of them didn't care.

The county hospital was about ten minutes away. As soon as they arrived, someone from the hospital equipment department led them to the power distribution room. Xie Yi didn't go in with them, but waited for them at the door.

Lu Jin followed Miao and Yang and hurried in. Fortunately, the problem was not serious. It was just that the voltage was too high and the circuit was burned out. Even if Miao Zhiguo and Yang Jinsheng came alone, they could solve the problem, it was just a comparison of the circuits. Complicated, they take time to rule out.

But these are not a big deal to Lu Jin. She has seen more complicated ones. Compared with later generations, the route at this time is like a pediatrician. After a while, she found the problem. It took less than ten minutes to complete the whole process. Miao Yang's vision!

Even the person accompanying the hospital boasted: "I was thinking about how to bring a child when you came just now. It turns out that I am a master! This is the fastest time since so many repairs. This is your new A colleague here?"

Yes...or not?

If she said yes, the leaders did not explicitly say to recruit her. If she said no, she was not recruited at her level, and even they felt it was a pity.