Chapter 60

Chapter 60

"It's okay." Xie Yi said simply: "It's just that we were tricked this time, and all the money we made before was wasted."

She was frightened to death. It turned out to be this, but she was relieved after hearing it. Tone, ups and downs in business are common, she looked at him and asked: "Life is not smooth sailing, if you encounter some difficulties, you want to give up?"

"Of course not, but it's all over again. When I decided to go to sea , I knew there would be a lot of difficulties, and although this incident was unexpected, it was to be expected." Although he was depressed, but after all, he was strong-minded and would not be defeated by this failure. I didn't get too addicted to it after that.

Seeing that he seemed to be thinking clearly, Lu Jin was surprised. In this case, why was he acting so abnormal? She looked at him and asked, "Then why are you running here suddenly? I thought you were What happened."

Because although he believed that he would be able to stand up again soon, at the moment when he found out that he had been deceived into nothing, he still couldn't help wanting to see her, as if she was his good medicine.

"I just wanted to come and see you all of a sudden." Xie Yi said, "Don't worry, I'm fine, I made a plan with Fanzi, and when I left, the person who pitted us thought we gave up."

Hearing the second half In a word, she was completely relieved, and it seemed that he really knew what he knew.

"That's good, you go to rest first, I'll go buy breakfast." Lu Jin said, then turned around and left.

Xie Yi stood there for a while, then went to Heizi's house.

Heizi came back for two or three days because of his uncle. Now he has returned to the provincial capital, and the room is empty. Because Xie Yi asked him to rent it at the beginning, he specifically asked him if he wanted to withdraw the lease before leaving. .

Xie Yi didn't retreat, but continued to rent it. He went to the top of the window coffin, touched the key, opened the door, boiled a pot of hot water, and changed his clothes. Because there was a lot of dust on the table, he went to the door again. Simply wipe it off.

Afraid that he would be hungry for a long time, Lu Jin bought a few random things and went back. When he arrived, she saw the door of the room over Heizi was open. She walked in, saw Xie Yi cleaning the table, and saw her coming. She quickly dragged out a chair and wiped it, put it in front of her and said, "Sit down, Heizi didn't know how to cover it with a cloth before he left, there is dust everywhere."

She put down the breakfast and looked at the room, but After more than a month

, there has been a lot of dust, but Xie Yi has already wiped off the tables and chairs.

"You eat first. I'll make your bed for you. After eating, you can rest for a while. I'll go to the power station later, so I'll leave first." Seeing that he was so tired, Lu Jin was busy tidying up the house. She couldn't bear to say it, and after that, she went to get a basin of warm water, ready to wipe the bed.

"No, I can come by myself later. Don't you have to go to work? It's almost time, you go first." Xie Yi said, taking the basin of water in her hand.

"It's alright, you haven't eaten well all night. You can take a bite first, and I'll clean it up in a while." Lu Jin wanted to save some time and waited for him to take a bath before cleaning up. After a long time, she wiped the bed, then put on the quilt, and said, "You can do it like this first, and then wipe the rest of the place after the rest. I'll go first."