Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Hearing the joke that the Qian family has now become four villages and eight villages, Lu Ma had a vengeful expression on her face, and then scolded: "Shit! Who makes them have bad intentions and wants to harm other girls, even if they don't do it like this. , I have to go and promote them well!"

"You don't need to promote them now, they are already famous!" Aunt Wu comforted.

Don't talk about her mother, even Lu Jin is very happy to hear it, if you don't say anything else, at least no girls will suffer.

She has seen people like Aunt Qian in the news before, but Aunt Wu guessed it right. There are really many people who want to sleep with their sons and daughters-in-law after they get married. They have to interfere in everything. Make arrangements, really disgusting.

Talking about gossip, they didn't notice someone passing by, and they didn't react until that person made a sound.

"Yo, isn't this Hui Fen and Lu Jin?" Mother Chu said these yin and yang strange words, "Why, don't you even scream when you see people? Is this your tutor?"

Lu Jin... Afterwards, he called all the elders present, including those who accompanied Mother Chu, but if he didn't call her, he just skipped her as if he didn't see this person.

Most of the people who walked with Mother Chu were people who lived close to her, not to mention how good the relationship was. Seeing Lu Jin greeting them, they all responded enthusiastically, and she really left Mother Chu in the cold for a while. .

Seeing her like this, Mother Chu couldn't help but said, "It seems that you really don't have any tutoring. Didn't you see me here?"

"This aunt... Who are you? Oh, this is Isn't that the aunt of the Chu family?" Lu Jin said with a surprised look as if he had just seen her, "I haven't seen her for a few days, why does my aunt look so old, no wonder I didn't recognize her just now! "

No matter how old you are, no woman would care about her appearance. When she heard Lu Jin's words, Mother Chu subconsciously touched her face. Could it be that she is really much older? During this time, she really felt that her condition was not so good.

She was not young, so of course she felt a lot of wrinkles, and her mood was naturally worse.

But she is a person who wants to save face. In front of so many people, especially the Lu family, she can't let the wind fall, she said stubbornly: "What nonsense! My current daughter-in-law just bought it for me before school. I've seen Pechoe antelope, it's called a moisturizing, I can wipe it every day! How is it like you? I haven't seen you give me anything for so many years, Jiayi is more filial than you!"

"This is called a daughter-in-law, no wonder Chu Qinglin hasn't broken off the marriage yet, so he is with someone else, so this is a traditional custom in your family!"

As soon as Lu Jin said this, everyone present was in an uproar, and they were very surprised to talk about it. Some people only knew that Chu Qinglin and the daughter of the You family were together, but they all thought they were together after they broke off the marriage, although in private they also felt that this kind of behavior that the front foot just broke off the marriage and the back foot was with someone else is really true. It's not good, but when people call for free love, they can't say anything. Who makes free love popular now?

But they never imagined that they would hook up a long time ago!

So why did you suddenly break off the marriage? It was so!