Chapter 76

Chapter 76

"Yes, auntie, I'm with Lu Jin now." Xie Yi looked at Lu Ma and said directly.

Lu Ma seemed to be so shocked by the news that she was speechless. Lu Jin was almost twenty, and she also came back from Pingyuan County. She had thought about her finding a partner, but she never thought about it. She even talked to Xie Yi!

Looking back now, it seems that the two of them are indeed closer, but she never cared about it before, she just thought that the two children played well, and Xie Yi was seven years older than their Lu Jin , The age is not suitable, so I never thought about this aspect before.

But now that I think about it, Lu Jin in their family has always matured earlier than other children. Xie Yi is an old man, and he has never seen him talk to anyone. Logically speaking, his conditions are not bad, and it is unlikely that both objects will be both. Can't talk about it?

When she looked at the two children, she felt a sudden realization. No wonder they were not happy to see people, and they all used work to prevaricate. Look, where is the reason for work!

The two children are not bad, and they are both in the provincial capital. After getting along for a long time, it seems to be expected that they have a good impression.

After Mama Lu digested this fact, she began to look at Xie Yi with critical eyes. She also grew up watching this child. Although he is now in business, his excellence since childhood made her treat his people. Pin is very convinced, and she is not the kind of person who looks down on him because he is doing business. If you think about it carefully, Xie Yi seems to have nothing bad except being older, but being older also has advantages. .

Mother Lu was thinking. Lu Jin was stunned when she heard what Xie Yi said. When he came back, he told her that he wanted to tell the parents of both sides of their relationship, but she seemed to be used to it. In this way of life, if the parents of both parties intervene, the current life will definitely change, at least to the extent that she understands her mother, it is estimated that she will be urged to get married soon.

At that time, she rejected his proposal. Xie Yi still looked sad. She was a little guilty, and she felt that she was too scumbag. She flattered and comforted him for a long time. At that time, he didn't speak. She thought he Promised, who knew this would happen now?

She immediately took him to the side, looked at the things on the ground, and said in a low voice, "What are you doing? And what's going on with these things?"

"I'm here to give the gift!" Xie Yi smiled Glancing at her, looking at her ignorant appearance, she knew that she

must not know this custom.

Lu Jin really didn't know anything about this custom: "What kind of boxing? Why don't I know?"

Xie Yi explained it to her, and then said: "You are still young in the first two years, I'm afraid I won't come to give it. What if my aunt finds out about us in the future and has a bad impression of me?"

Sure enough, Mother Lu had already reacted, seeing Lu Jin pulling him aside to talk, and immediately shouted to her, "Lu Jin, Come here for me! How long have you been hiding it from me? Are your wings hardened? Don't tell me about such a big thing? If it wasn't for Xie Yi coming here this time, would you still want to hide it?

" Not to mention the acquaintance Moruomu!

She didn't think that they had just gotten along recently. She guessed that it's been a while, but Lu Jin has always behaved normally. She never doubted it. Now that I think about it, this child is too good at hiding it!

Technological masters in the 1980sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara