Chapter 32

Chapter 32

"Yes, these new energy power generation technologies will be the trend and development direction in the next ten, twenty years or even a hundred years."

Although it started late, China's new energy power generation technology has developed very fast, and it has become very mature in the future. Various power generation facilities can be found all over the country.

And it happened that she had been exposed to this knowledge. She used to be in the post and telecommunications system, but she didn't stay in the post and telecommunications system from the beginning, she also once stayed in the power system, and she happened to be in charge of new energy technology, so She was very impressed.

Originally, she thought that she would forget it, or at least her memory would be blurred, but she did not expect these things to become more and more profound in her memory, and she could even clearly remember every word on the documents at that time.

"How can wind, water, and the sun generate electricity?" Although Xing Ankang is good at selling electricity, he doesn't know much about professional knowledge. There are still doubts.

Lu Jin didn't care about his doubts, but explained generously: "Of course, power generation is a conversion of energy, and these new energy sources can also be converted into potential energy...

" It was told to Xing Ankang, but it was actually to the Qian Bureau. When she was making a work plan, considering their current situation, it was impossible to independently develop new energy power generation technology, let alone establish it. So she thought about how to implement it, and the money bureau was a very important part of her plan at that time.

As early as when she heard about the provincial capital delegation, she had investigated the leadership of the provincial power supply bureau. As the leader of the provincial power supply bureau, the Qian Bureau was naturally ranked first.

He has been the director of the power supply bureau since the establishment of the power supply bureau. He has been doing a good job for so many years and is a very positive person, so she concluded that he would not be indifferent after hearing her words. Coupled with the background of the money bureau, He's the most likely person to do it.

Sure enough, after Lu Jin finished speaking, the money bureau said with interest in the next second, "Your idea is very bold, but also very interesting. Do you have any specific plans or something?"

Lu Jin immediately She said, "Yes, I'll show it to you." As she said that, she dug out a stack of documents from under the thick stack of paper she was holding, and suddenly the stack of documents in her hand was more than half empty. .

Seeing this scene, Qian Ju said with a smile: "You little comrade

came prepared! Could it be that it was specially prepared for us to see?"

"You guessed it right, but it wasn't intentional, I It's just that I'm very optimistic about this project, and I'm just prepared for it, no matter what, I can't fight unprepared battles, maybe one day someone like Qian Bureau will appreciate it?" Lu Jin said.

"That's a good thing to say, don't fight unprepared battles, Lao Xu, I heard you say before about how capable you little comrades are, but I still don't believe it, just relying on her ideological awareness and the clear thinking just now, you can It can be seen that this little comrade is not simple!" Qian Ju changed his previous attitude and said with appreciation.

Unlike Xing Ankang, he has been in this industry for so many years, and he has seen a lot. In addition to his own background, he always sees problems farther than others. Others may not have such a deep understanding after listening to Lu Jin's words. , but the Qian Bureau immediately thought about what she said in her mind after hearing it, and found that it was a very good proposal, so she had the meaning of further exploration.