Chapter 36

Chapter 36

"Who is that girl, and why have you never seen it before?" Seeing this scene, they discussed in private with curious faces.

"The one who just followed Xie Yi and the others should be his friend, right?" said someone who saw it.

"What's the matter with him? Our bureau flower is so pretty, and we took the initiative to greet him, but he didn't care about it. Instead, he greeted the girl. He wouldn't like that girl, would he?"

"No? They also I just said hello and said a few words, but it's still quite far away, and the girl looks small, shouldn't she?"

Others looked at nothing, but Ruonan, who was in the middle of it, felt embarrassed for a while.

When she saw Xie Yi come over, she was full of excitement and shyness and wanted to congratulate him. Everyone stood up and raised their hands, but she saw him walking past her and standing until Lu Jin was there In the front, as if not seeing her at all, she completely ignored her.

But she is so big, how could she not see it?

She could feel that everyone except Xie Yi turned their heads and looked over, their eyes stayed on her, as if there was a burst of ridicule.

Laugh at her self-willedness.

But so what, she wouldn't care, she told herself silently in her heart.

She is not a vulnerable person if she can rise from the grassroots level. Regardless of work or life, she must get what she wants, and she will definitely get it.

So soon she put down her hands and returned to her original face, looking at the person next to her as if nothing had happened.

"How is it? Did you wait for a long time? Are you hungry? It's almost noon. I'll take you to eat something delicious later." Xie Yi asked Lu Jin with concern.

Lu Jin felt Ruonan's embarrassment, but she had no obligation to help match, and she was not very familiar with her, so she just pretended not to see it, heard Xie Yi's words, touched it and cooed for a long time He replied, "I've been in the car all morning, and I'm really hungry."

No matter how their relationship is, the world is big and the belly is the biggest!

"Sister Lu is hungry? It just so happens that the food in our unit's cafeteria is very good. We are going to have dinner, why don't we go together?" Ruo Nan said immediately after hearing this.

"No, you go back first, I'll take her out to eat..." Before the

words were finished, other colleagues came over at this time. They all got up early this morning for the rehearsal of the show. The breakfast has been digested at this time, and everyone is hungry at the moment,

so when they heard Ruonan and Xie Yi's words, they immediately said: "Okay, okay, let's go to the cafeteria to eat, Xie Yi, you too! After eating It's just that you brought your two friends to watch our rehearsal!"

They were originally well-intentioned, but Xie Yi glared at them as soon as they finished speaking, which made them look puzzled, what is this for? , did they say anything wrong?

Why are these light bulbs everywhere? Originally, he wanted to be alone with Lu Jin for a while, but when Ruonan was talking just now, seeing that she was a girl, he was embarrassed to say anything, but he didn't have such a good attitude towards a group of male colleagues, and immediately glared at him, biting Ya said, "You guys talk too much." "Just