Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Jiang Luochun also saw that it was accidentally torn when she was fighting with her friends. She bowed her head and apologized embarrassingly: "I'm sorry, I accidentally broke it."

"It's okay, anyway . It's useless for me to keep it." Lu Jin wasn't angry either, it was broken like this, she wasn't interested in reading it, anyway, she knew what she wrote, so she threw the newspaper into the trash can. Just when my aunt came over to clean up, she emptied the garbage.

She has been in the purchasing department for a while, and was planning to hold a meeting with everyone to talk about the next work arrangement, when she saw a few people broke in at the door, looking ugly, looking like they were looking for trouble, and shouted at her when she entered the door. : "Lu Jin, you are going too far!"

Although Lu Jin has been here for so long, he either went out for work or on business trips before. He didn't really spend much time in the bureau, so he didn't really care about these people. familiar.

"Who are you?" she asked suspiciously.

They were eager to reason, but they didn't know who they were at all, which made them feel that she didn't take them seriously at all.

"What are you doing in the procurement department to rob our publicity department? Are you addicted to robbing?"

Because of what happened yesterday, Liu Liqiang, who had been hiding behind, immediately made a surprised expression when he heard this. Some yin and yang said

strangely : "What? Director Lu, did you still steal the work of the publicity department? Oh, our purchasing department has nothing to do with them, how can you interfere in other people's affairs?" He asked, "Our Director Lu is young and ignorant, so what are you going to do?"

"Humph, Bureau Xu said that her articles were well written, and she handed over the promotion of the civilized unit to her." The people in the propaganda department were angry said.

Writing an article... Liu Liqiang didn't say anything when he heard about it. Thinking of the article yesterday, this... he couldn't refute it!

Seeing that people in their own department were also very dissatisfied with her, the people in the publicity department immediately said: "Brother Liu, you are also an old employee in the bureau. If it weren't for her, you might have been the director back then, and I think you are too. I'm very dissatisfied with her, let's go to Xuchang together to comment on the theory?"

Feng Zhenhua, the director of the propaganda department, is almost fifty this year. At that time, when he went to the countryside, he wrote the manuscript for the radio station in the village. After returning to the city to work, he went directly to the propaganda department. I have written articles all my life, and I have always been very proud of my own articles. I have never tolerated others saying nothing. Even Xu Bureau sometimes wanted to say something, but he was refuted on the spot.

This is also the reason why Bureau Xu wants to use Lu Jin in an exceptional manner. It is because he feels that under the leadership of Lao Feng, the entire propaganda department is not only more and more arrogant, but the articles written are also more and more formatted, and everyone writes Just like it came out of a mold.

"This...is alright..." Liu Liqiang hesitated and didn't know what to say. If he dared to go, he would have already gone, where did he wait until now? And although he was unconvinced, it was only because he was unwilling, but in his heart he began to feel that Lu Jin was indeed much stronger than him.