Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Lu Jin felt that Xie Yi was also a little nervous: "How can this kind of thing happen often? It's good to have it once."

She really didn't think she would encounter this kind of thing again, so many years in her previous life She has never met anyone to confess to her. This Xing Ankang was completely an accident with abnormal brains.

Looking at her dull appearance, Xie Yi didn't know whether he should cry or laugh. Although her dullness made him a little helpless, he was a little fortunate at this time.

"By the way, congratulations on winning the honor of provincial outstanding youth. If there is nothing else, then I will go first." Lu Jin said, remembering what he had just heard.

Seeing that she turned around and was about to leave, Xie Yi hurriedly shouted: "Wait, actually I have something to tell you, it will be the National Day in two days, come to the provincial capital to play, just as our bureau will hold a National Day party, Before that, the award ceremony for the outstanding youth of the province will be held first, do you want to come and have a look?"

After speaking, she was afraid that she would not agree, and added, "Fanzi will also come, then the two of you can sit together, if If you don't come, then you don't treat me as a friend."

Hearing that Le Yuanfan would also go, Lu Jin was really relieved, she had planned to refuse, but he kept persuading him, and he said it was nothing. She nodded in response: "Okay, I'll go."

"Okay, then I'll come to see you next time." Xie Yi also knew the truth that haste is not enough, so he was pressed for fear. She rejected it, so she nodded cheerfully.

Lu Jin hummed, said goodbye to him, and turned around to go in. She had to send the article out before she got off work, and the newspaper was eager to publish it tomorrow afternoon.

As soon as she went back, the Qian Bureau called her up again, and she went to the Qian Bureau first.

The Qian Bureau has been studying the plan that Lu Jin gave for the past few days, and felt that the plan she proposed was very feasible, so he planned to go back with the documents tomorrow, and he couldn't wait to show it to the old chief. .

If the research is really successful, it will greatly reduce my country's energy consumption. He once heard the old boss mention that the problem of energy has always been a headache.

In the past two years, in order to encourage multi-channel fund-raising to run electricity and people to use electricity, the state has actually been thinking of ways, but the final policy can only solve the urgent need, and the burden on ordinary people, especially rural people will still be very heavy. .

However, the idea of ​​using renewable energy put forward by Lu Jin made his eyes shine. This idea was very constructive and completely solved their

troubles.

Not to mention that her plan is very detailed, not only the advantages and disadvantages of various new energy technologies, but also the development prospects, etc., but there are several areas that are too professional, he still can't understand, but this is also It doesn't matter, when the time comes, there will naturally be professionals to study it.

When Lu Jin walked in, what he saw was the schedule that Qian Ju frowned at her, and when he saw her coming, he immediately waved to her and said, "You're here, I came here today just to talk to you. Just tell me, I have already contacted people, and when we go back tomorrow, we will directly hand over this plan to their professionals for evaluation, and this plan may not be returned to you."