Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Mother Chu was extorted such a large amount of money, and she was naturally unwilling. She was full of resentment and had nowhere to vent, so she went to the village to speak ill of Lu Jin. Yes!

Fortunately, they saw that she was such a person and annulled the marriage in time, otherwise they would be defeated by such a wicked person in the future.

Having said that, the people in the village were naturally curious about what happened. Mother Chu hesitated. Anyway, she kept scolding Lu Jin, and some people saw Chu Qinglin and asked in passing, but he was always vague. He said that he didn't expect Lu Jin to be such a person.

Chu Qinglin is a college student, and college students will not lie!

People in this era have an inexplicable admiration for college students, so when I heard him say this, I immediately believed it.

Hey, I didn't expect Lu Jin to be such a person!

"It's a good marriage. No wonder she didn't go to school. It must be because the school knew what kind of talent she was and didn't hire her!

" Isn't it bad luck to have such a daughter-in-law?"

Some people think that Lu Jin has done too much, and naturally there are also people who have a good relationship with the Lu family and know the details.

"I can't, Lu Jin is a good girl, isn't she like that?"

"The hundred yuan is always true, right? There's no need for the Chu family to lie about this!"

"I want me, too. You don't even think about how much the Lu family helped the Chu family in the past few years. They all saved food for them from their own mouths, and even paid for the tuition fee. One hundred yuan is cheap for him!"

After saying this, some people also remembered that the Lu family did often send things to the Chu family before, but the Chu family didn't return many gifts, but it was the first time they heard about the tuition fee. After listening to it for a while, I felt that Lu Jin's actions were not too much?

Even so, there are still many people who feel that it is too much to ask for 100 yuan.

...

The parties involved are always the last to know about this kind of thing, and it was Aunt Wu and Aunt Li who heard it and came to tell Ma Lu with kindness.

When Lu Ma heard these words, she jumped up naturally, she was going to argue with the Chu family on the spot, and she kept scolding: "Heart and lungs are ungrateful and ungrateful! People who spread rumors have sores in their mouths all their lives, and it's all my fault. If you were blind in the first place, you should have starved to death!"

Aunt Wu and Aunt Li, as outsiders, could see it better than Ma Lu, even if she ran over like this, even if she won the scolding, it wouldn't do Lu Jin any good.

In this regard, girls' families always suffer a little bit. Now that the Chu family behaves like a villain, reasonable people will help the Lu family talk. Jin's reputation is even worse.

Lu Jin didn't know about it yet. At this time, she was teaching Xie Yi and Le Yuanfan how to repair the radio in the county town. If she heard what Aunt Wu and Aunt Li said at home, she would definitely nod her head in agreement.

Sometimes face doesn't matter at all, and getting benefits is the most important thing. Besides, why did she waste time on those scumbags?

Lu Jin didn't know, but Xie Yi heard about it. Before he went out this morning, his mother told him about it with gossip.