Chapter 59

Chapter 59

He knew that Lu Jin was talented, but he thought she was only good at electric power technology. He didn't expect that she was also very good at managing the county town's economic development measures, such as developing business, promoting planting, etc. Wait, it was something he had never thought about, and he only knew today that she was only seventeen years old. When he was her age, he was still studying at school, far from what she has achieved today.

He is a graduate student from Qing University, and his parents are also researchers. He has met many amazing people since childhood, but they are all experienced elders who have been trained for many years. Especially among the girls of the same generation, Lu Jin is the most capable person he has ever met.

He raised the half of the oranges in his hand and said, "The oranges here are really sweet, even sweeter than the ones I bought in Beijing. Next time I have a chance, I will bring some back to Beijing and give them a taste. I heard from the boss that you proposed to do the export business of oranges? If you can really sell these oranges to the whole country, the business will definitely be good, and there are some special industries. I didn't expect that Comrade Lu Jin also has research on agriculture.

" It's a coincidence that I won the prize, but I didn't discover it first, I also borrowed someone else's light." Lu Jin didn't want to say anything more, their focus should be on the wind power station project, there's no need to say this. , "There's not much else here, but there are quite a few oranges. If you think it's good, I'll buy some for other comrades to try tomorrow. It's also a local specialty!"

"Thank you so much." A little orange, Yun Jing Guo was not polite. After thanking her, he raised his head and looked at her deeply, and said, "Comrade Lu Jin, sometimes I think the thoughts in your head are really... wonderful, sometimes even a little whimsical. You, I had a face-to-face conversation with you, and I heard so much of your deeds. I came here, it is worth it."

"Comrade Yun Jingguo, you are really over the top, and I didn't do anything." Lu Jin didn't expect him to look serious and serious, and he would spare no effort to praise people. Even she felt a little embarrassed, but seeing that he was really looking forward to their next cooperation, she was relieved. .

The two chatted for a few more words, then lowered their heads and went to eat separately. Although the boss is a bit gossip, his craftsmanship is still good, otherwise the business would not be so good. Because of the more work in the past, she always eats fast. , Halfway through, she looked up at Yun Jingguo, but she

didn't expect him to eat slowly.

Seemingly aware of her gaze, he raised his head shyly and said, "I'll make you laugh, the way I eat may be a little indecent, because we usually have a lot of projects and experiments are often in a hurry, so we can only do projects. After a long time, I will eat faster and faster."

"That's a coincidence, because of my work, I eat very fast, and I always eat at home first. It 's over."

"Then I'm not. My parents are both scientific researchers and they eat quickly, but most of the time they don't come back to eat." As they

spoke, the two of them ditched the dishes on the table. It was resolved, Lu Jin checked the time, and with the time he had to wait for the food to be served, it had only been an hour.

She went to pay. Although Pingyuan County has recently started to develop, the per capita income of residents is still relatively low because of the foundation, so the food here is also very cheap, and only two of them eat eighty cents.