Chapter 40

Chapter 40

"Is it You Jiayi?" Lu Jin asked.

The teacher nodded suddenly and said, "Yes, it seems to be called this name."

Now Lu Jin told herself that it was a coincidence, and she didn't even believe it.

She was quite thoughtful, and knew that telling others that she had changed her name would save her from not being able to react when they called her name.

But so what? As long as you have done it, it is impossible to leave no trace. If you steal someone else's things, you must be prepared to repay and pay the price at any time!

"So coincidentally, there is a fellow in my hometown named You Jiayi. I heard from their family in the village before that she also attended this school." Lu Jin said.

The principal also understood what she meant. There are so many coincidences in this world. Besides, why did this good little girl change her name? The two names she used successively were related to this matter.

"Do you still know anything about this student? Say it and listen to it." The principal asked the teacher who came to deliver the materials, opened the information bag, and took out the student files inside.

The teacher originally thought that the principal was just looking at it when he was free, and didn't take it to heart, but thinking that the principal is so busy on weekdays that he has no time to pay special attention to a certain classmate, but this time he has been asking about this all the time. As for his classmates, even he felt something was wrong now,

"I'm not familiar with this student, and I don't know much about others, but this student's grades in professional courses are average, and I heard their professional teacher complain a few days ago. It was said that the child had deserted in class and failed the test in class, but their professional teacher talked to her a few times, and said that the attitude of admitting mistakes was good, so they put the matter over."

At this time, the principal also After reading her student registration file, the name, address, graduate school and other information written on her enrollment information are indeed exactly the same as the identity certificate provided by Lu Jin.

He double-checked it again, and now he doesn't need Lu Jin to tell him that he understands. As an educator, what he hates most in his life is cheating. The high school entrance examination and the college entrance examination are supreme in their hearts, but now Some people even took advantage of this incident to make a profit, and also replaced other students' places in school.

This is simply unbearable!

The principal patted the teaching materials on the table heavily, and said angrily to the teacher who just sent the materials: "Help me call that student here."

"Okay." Although the principal is so angry

, he intuitively told me. Something wasn't right with him, so he responded and hurried out to call someone.

After the teacher went out, the principal paused for a while, looked at Lu Jin and said, "Student, if this matter is true, I apologize to you on behalf of the school. The school is also responsible for this matter. Accepted, although you are not studying in our school now, but in my heart you are still a student of our school. When this matter is settled, you can come to the school at any time if you are willing, and I will send someone to go through the admission procedures for you again. "

Many thanks to the principal, there are people with a heart who have a heart, and the school is justifiable for not paying attention." Lu Jin said, things have developed to this point, and it will not do her any good to make trouble with the school.