Chapter 74

Chapter 74

"Forget it, for the sake of Qian Ju, I don't need you to resign. You just need to make a public apology as you said." Although Qian Ju supports her now, the two of them have been in love for so many years. , If she directly forced him to resign, Qian Bureau would probably feel uncomfortable.

After she finished speaking, she glanced at the money bureau, and saw that his frown was originally frowning. After hearing her words, she slowly loosened it. It seemed that he really didn't want to see Xing Ankang's resignation in his heart.

"I don't need you to be kind..."

Before he could finish, he heard Lu Jin interrupt directly: "I'm not that kind, I just don't care about you, it doesn't matter to me whether you resign or not, The time on the transfer order is the end of the year, and there is a party just before that, I will bring my partner over that day, and we will find out naturally, you just need to wait for an apology."

After she finished speaking, she slapped the money bureau . Greeted and went back to his office.

Looking at this scene, Qian Ju shook his head. He didn't regret his agreement to Lu Jin's request, but he felt a little pity in his heart, and he still had those feelings from the past, so he couldn't help but persuade Xing Ankang: "Ankang, I'm making this transfer order for your own good. Lu Jin is a good girl, so don't compete with her too much. You have to learn to discover the strengths in others, and then learn from them, so that you can improve yourself. "

But if Xing Ankang could listen, he wouldn't have come to this point. At this time, he even complained about the Qian Bureau. Hearing this, he didn't say anything, but said goodbye to him.

She is full of confidence, and Xing Ankang is the same. He said before that he is a confident and proud person, so he did not believe that he would lose at all. At the beginning, he clearly heard it clearly, and he can be sure of her current object. It's definitely not the same person as before, he will definitely expose her in front of everyone, so that everyone can see her true colors!

The day of the event soon arrived, because everyone knew that he was going to be transferred. This should be the last event he participated in, so everyone was very polite to him, but because he was in a complicated mood, he didn't know what to say to him. Ankang's side can be described as very quiet.

He didn't care about that at all, he wasn't the kind of person who liked to get together.

Although today was the day he and Lu Jin agreed, he didn't look nervous, but rather confident.

In order to see Lu Jin's ugly appearance, he came here a long time ago, but he

didn't see her after looking around.

The gala was at night, and during the day it was an award ceremony for essay writing activities and a networking event. She had nothing to do with her, so Lu Jin went relatively late.

When she arrived, the results of the essay contest were about to be announced. This time, it was quite grand. Several leaders were invited to be judges. At this time, they were discussing on the stage to select the top three.

In fact, this kind of thing should have been decided long ago. It should not be arguing at the end of the day. It is less than half an hour before the final announcement of the result, but the leaders of them have not decided yet, which makes the following wait. People can't help but get anxious.

What exactly is going on? Why did the leaders quarrel on stage? Isn't that just announcing the result of a match? Does it need to be so confusing? They were a little dazed by this scene.