Chapter 30

Chapter 30

What gifts should I give to female elders?

Although Lu Jin promised to accompany him to choose gifts, she actually didn't know what she should give. Now, unlike the future generations, who can directly send bags and jewelry, there are not many choices.

There is a small shopping mall in the county seat, with only two simple floors. Although it is not big, it can be considered complete.

She and Xie Yi first went to the shopping mall. The other things in the shopping mall were nothing special, and there were not many things. She turned around and didn't pay much attention to the others. Finally, she saw the transformation product counter and went there. Bought a can of vanishing cream.

After she picked it up, she saw Xie Yi paid the money and put the things in his arms.

"Do you like this?" Xie Yi asked, looking at the vanishing cream in his hand.

Lu Jin was thinking about whether to look at other things, but he didn't notice the subject in his words for a while, thinking he was asking if his mother would like it, nodded and said, "As long as women like to take care of their skin, auntie I should like it too, but will it be a little less to send a vanishing cream? Would you like to pull some more cloth?"

There are not many ready-to-wear in the county, although there are a few in the shopping mall, but not to mention the appearance is not good, and the material is also average. Most of the newly opened stores outside are food stores, as well as lifestyle stores such as sewing stores and barber shops. She did not see any stores that sell clothes.

So after thinking about it, I'd better pull some cloth and go to the tailor shop to make a suit.

There are two or three kinds of fabrics in the store that are good, and it is also close to the end of get off work time, so there are not many people, and they wait in line for a while before it is their turn.

Now the most popular and popular fabric is really good. It is a ternary blended fabric of polyester, nylon and cotton. The clothes are straight and flat. It looks good, but it does not absorb sweat. Fortunately, it is getting colder now, but it can be done. Wear it when you don't usually work.

But if it's uncomfortable to wear this when working, it's more comfortable to wear pure cotton cloth. Thinking of this, she pulls another pure cotton cloth, and plans to go to the tailor shop to make clothes together later.

Because it was for Xie Yi's mother to choose gifts, Lu Jin didn't save him money, and chose the latest styles and colors. She thought about Xie's mother's appearance in her mind and felt that this style would suit her very well.

Xie Yi was also very refreshing. He told her to pick a gift. He didn't say a word during the whole process, but he took out the money very quickly. Seeing that she was ready to leave after the selection, he just wanted to go forward and hold her, but he held it in his hand. It was inconvenient to get the material, so he called her: "Lu Jin!"

"What's wrong? You're not leaving? We're all sold out. We have to rush to deliver the clothes before the tailor shop closes, and we have to decide on the style." Lu Jin turned to look at him, and when he saw that he was standing still, he urged.

"Well... Do you like it? Look at you for helping me so much, and I have nothing to thank you for. You can pick one too." Xie Yi coughed and said in a low voice.

"Ah? No, let's go! It will be too late if the ink goes on." Lu Jin hurriedly looked at the sky and urged again.

Xie Yi could see the doubts in her eyes, as if asking him why he was so ink-stained today? He couldn't help but regret in his heart, why did he choose this time? I originally thought of giving her a gift, but now I can't give anything.