Chapter 43

Chapter 43

A person who not only took advantage of his position to do such a violation of professional ethics, but also retaliates after the fact, no matter how high his position is, she will let him understand that if he does something wrong, he will pay the price.

"Mr. Li, since this matter was caused by me, I will definitely give you justice. Don't worry about the transfer. If the top urges you, don't leave for the time being. I will solve it." Lu Jin After saying a word to Mr. Li, he left.

The most important thing now is to find out who the person who helped the Yu family is.

But since the Yu family has such a relationship, why didn't you ask him for help when You Jiayi was expelled from the school? If she finds a relationship, she may have to grind for a while before she can get her retribution, but according to her personality, it is impossible not to ask someone for help.

Or it has already been looked for, but the other party has not helped.

That would be fun.

Judging from the personality of the You family, they don't seem to be people who would repay their grievances with virtue. The other party didn't help this time, wouldn't they feel resentment in their hearts? She didn't believe that the You family would keep the identity of that person without revealing any rumors.

Lu Jin went home directly from school. When he got home, he saw her mother sorting things. She thought about it and asked, "Mom, do you know any relatives in the You family who work in the Education Bureau?"

Hearing her question Lu Ma thought about it for a while, and then said as if she remembered something: "It seems that I heard about one, a cousin of Father You. I heard that he went to work in the Education Bureau more than ten years ago, but I usually don't see them. Contact, if you don't ask me, I really can't remember."

Sure enough!

"Then how is their relationship, do you know?" Lu Jin asked.

"It should be normal. I've never seen them walk around for so many years." Lu Ma replied.

"Did that person never come to the village or did the You family never go out to pay New Year's greetings?"

"You said that, although that person has never been to the village, the You family does go out every New Year, saying that it is to pay New Year's greetings to relatives. "

Go out every year for New Year's greetings? It looks like they have a good relationship!

Also, if the relationship is normal, it won't help them like this.

"Do they have only one relative in the Education Bureau?" Lu Jin confirmed.

"I haven't heard of others. It was not easy to get into a university more than ten years ago. You have to be recommended by someone to go to the university, and the number of places is very small. It is even more difficult to enter the Education Bureau. It would be good to have one." Still a little sensitive, she asked, "

Why did you ask this all of a sudden?"

They had just finished arguing with the You family, and she asked about their family again, which always made people feel that something was not right, and her daughter she I know, I have never been interested in these parents, let alone the You family.

"Today I went to see Mr. Li. He was going to be transferred to the countryside. He said it was an order from the Education Bureau. I was just wondering if I could help him?" Seeing her mother's expression, Lu Jin quickly changed the subject.