Chapter 39

Chapter 39

"As soon as it comes, you can rest assured. Since all the orders have come, you can only do it well. There are no problems that can't be solved, only people who can't solve them. Isn't there a great man who said it? There are at least three kinds of things. The solution." Lu Jin has nothing to worry about, it's a human effort, as long as you want to do it, do it hard, and do it hard, nothing will fail.

"What great man? How come I've never heard of it?" Xu Ju laughed, "Did you make it up?"

She shook her head indifferently, no matter if it was or not, the order was down anyway, and she couldn't let it go. Take it back, and if that's the case, then she will definitely do it well!

What Lu Jin didn't know was that when she was wondering why she was transferred, the old chief was also discussing her with the Qian Bureau.

The Qian Bureau also only learned about the transfer order not long ago. The decision was suggested by the old chief. Although he retired, his former subordinates and students often came to him for advice. Among them, there was someone in Pingyuan County. question.

In the situation of Pingyuan County, many of the work of their power supply bureau could not be carried out even if they wanted to.

The rest of the province has been pulled, but it can't be held back by one county, and the work report at the end of the year is not good.

Having said that, this problem is indeed very difficult. Even Qian Bureau can't do it himself. It happened that he was going to see the old chief, and the two of them chatted about this problem.

"Sometimes when you encounter a problem that is difficult to solve, using a little trick may have unexpected results." After listening to his words, the old chief said suddenly.

"What do you mean?" A trick? What does it mean? The money bureau was a little confused.

"Do you still remember that little girl named Lu Jin?"

Of course, he was still impressed. Qian Bureau nodded and asked, "What does she have to do with the magic trick?"

The old chief called the person he sent to investigate and asked him to repeat what he had found. After he finished speaking, the old chief said: "This little girl is not easy, she can do it in such a short period of time. So many things, one after another are very unexpected!"

"You mean..." After being with the old chief for so long, he naturally understood the meaning of his words. her?

"What do you think of letting her go to Pingyuan County?" the old chief asked.

"She? But she's not only a girl, she's only in her teens!" Qian Bureau said with a hint of disapproval in

surprise .

"You can do this when you are a teenager, but you don't have the ability at her age!" The old chief admired Lu Jin very much, "Besides, I heard that she went to various county towns to help with wiring maintenance a few days ago. All the counties have rated her very well. She has never complained about being at the grassroots level these days. Although she is young, she does not have the problems of young people at all, and in terms of understanding of the grassroots, I see other No one knows as much as a little girl like her."

"What you said is that the little girl is really good, but I'm afraid she is young, and if she is transferred, she will be bullied." Qian Bureau said.

"Then raise her position, so that others can't bully her so easily. I don't think the director can do anything, so let's transfer him away and let the little girl go there." The old chief said directly.