Chapter 45

Chapter 45

But on the other hand, even the provincial capital is almost known to everyone, and Xie Yi and the others naturally know it.

After inquiring about the final result, Xie Yicai finally breathed a sigh of relief, and finally let go of the worries he had been worrying about for days.

"Okay, Sister Lu may be doing it. If this matter is resolved, you can feel at ease, right? You've been asking people to ask people in the county town every day these days, and their legs are going to be broken. In order to ask for favors, you will spend all your money on private houses. Are you finished? Then you don't hurry up and take your heart back, or we will drink the northwest wind!" Le Yuanfan kept saying when he looked at him like that.

Although Xie Yi didn't speak, after hearing the news, his face really improved a lot, and he worked faster.

"Okay, I see, I have something to tell you, we will go to Shenzhen in two days, and you will buy two train tickets later."

"Ah, didn't we do a good job in the provincial capital? Why are you going to Shenzhen?" Le Yuanfan asked in surprise, "How long?"

"Depending on the situation, it may take ten days and a half months in short terms, or a year and a half in long terms." Xie Yi said , "The current level of development in the provincial capital is not enough. The state has established a special economic zone, and there is more room for development in Shenzhen."

"Ah? This is it!" Le Yuanfan hesitated.

"Why, you don't want to go?" Xie Yi looked at him suspiciously and asked.

"That's not true, but you won't be able to see Sister Lu anymore, are you willing?" Le Yuanfan asked.

"I'll find time to come back." Xie Yi was silent for a while, then said, "She may not want to see me now."

"No, I mean you won't be able to see her if you come back?" Le Yuanfan then asked road.

"What do you mean?" Xie Yi asked with a frown.

Le Yuanfan couldn't help but tell the story of Lu Jin's transfer: "Miss Lu will have to endure hardship in the future, why did she transfer to such a poor place?"

Xie Yi was moving things, and when he heard his words, he almost dropped the things in his hand.

Le Yuanfan jumped up immediately and shouted: "Hey, be careful, this is a new product, it can cost hundreds of dollars if you fall!"

He immediately found a place to put down the things in his hands and walked away He went to him and asked, "What did you just say? She is going to be transferred to Pingyuan County?"

"Yes, and she will be leaving after New Year's Day. If I hadn't gone back this time, she probably wouldn't want to say it now!"

" How could she go there? The place is so bitter, how can she bear it when she is still young? " Xie Yi

murmured worriedly.

"Sister Lu is much stronger than you think. I don't think she looks worried at all, she is very calm, and she is promoted. If she is promoted in place, she will have to wait more than ten years to go to Pingyuan County. That kind of place can directly be promoted to director." Le Yuanfan thinks back now and thinks it's not bad.

"What do you know, if there is no chance to move away from that kind of place in the future, she will have to stay there for the rest of her life. How can she be a little girl?" Xie Yi was worried after thinking about it.