Chapter 48

Chapter 48

"You are talking so much nonsense, remember, we are here to collect oranges, and if this thing can really succeed, it will be good for your entire village." Xie Yi warned him, afraid that he would be in Lu Jin slipped in front of him.

"I know, so I'm not here with you, brother? I think I did everything possible to leave this place, but I didn't expect to come back today, but if I can make some contribution to my hometown, I wanted to leave because I was too tired. Poor, if the fellow villagers can have some money, life will be much better." Heizi sighed.

After he left his hometown, he went to the provincial capital to work hard. He was also considered to be more flexible in his brain, and he made a small amount of money by trading goods, but he couldn't compare with Xie Yi and the others. He also met him and Leyuan because of an accident. Fan, although they knew each other, they were not very familiar with each other. When Xie Yi approached him, he was still very puzzled.

The question he accosted was also very strange. When he came up, he asked him if he was from Pingyuan County. After he answered, he asked him to take him to his hometown to see.

What is this operation? Why is he interested in his hometown?

It happened that he also wanted to have a good relationship with Xie Yi and the others. Since he wanted to go, he went with him, and then he took him to do a series of things that made him a little puzzled, such as renting a house in advance. , inquired about various things in the county town, and also asked him what was special about their hometown. He didn't understand the reason until he returned to the provincial capital and listened to Le Yuanfan talking about it.

At that time, he was curious about the girl who made him work so hard. Heizi thought it was over, but after returning to the provincial capital, he proposed to buy the oranges from their hometown and bring him with him. do this business.

"Acquisition of oranges?" Kuroko, who has lived in his hometown for decades, never thought of this.

"Yes, didn't you find that the oranges in your hometown are very sweet?" Xie Yi said.

...I really haven't found it, mainly because after his hometown, he is not willing to buy those fruits to eat!

In short, in the end, under the leadership of Xie Yi, he returned to his hometown, rented a house here, and started the road to collecting oranges.

Xie Yi originally wanted to stay away from Lu Jin's life, at least not to appear in front of her now, but when he heard that she was going to work in Pingyuan County, he couldn't help coming over, but he also knew that it might be possible She doesn't want to see him now, so he can only pretend to be a coincidence.

But the acquisition of oranges was something he thought about after he went to Pingyuan County. This is not only good for the

local economic development, but if the economy can be boosted through this incident, it will also be good for Lu Jin's work. You can also profit from it, which is a three-in-one thing.

Since she is now focused on her work, he will be an assistant and try his best to help her accomplish what she wants to do.

After Lu Jin finished tidying up the house at home, he leaned there to rest for a while, continued to go to work in the afternoon, and read the documents for another afternoon, only then did he have a general understanding of everything.

Simply put, their power supply bureau is currently in a state of nothing to do.

Although the government has paid for the power lines in the county and some parts of the countryside, because there are too few users, the bureau has not been very effective, which also means that they have no more cost to pull the power lines in all parts of the countryside. All in all , is a vicious circle caused by economic problems.