Chapter 57

Chapter 57

In the darkness, Lu Jin couldn't see his expression clearly, but listening to his voice, he always felt that there was a different kind of meaning in it.

"You didn't make this wish for yourself? I've never seen you like this." Hearing his words, Le Yuanfan exclaimed in surprise. It was the first time he saw a wish made for others.

"Who said that you can't make a wish for others?" Xie Yi said, and he glanced at Lu Jin involuntarily, but it was too dark, he couldn't see anything clearly, and he didn't know what she was thinking, "I hope she To be able to have a smooth life, be happy, and do what she likes. While working hard, I also hope that she can pay attention to her body. Sometimes she doesn't work too hard. No matter what, I hope she remembers as long as she needs. , someone will always stand behind her."

Of course Lu Jin knew what he meant, and he had already made it obvious during this time. She was a little hesitant before, but then slowly her heart has loosened. How can she not feel when a person is trying so hard for you?

In the fast-paced society of a few decades later, there is not so much temptation and thought for adults' love at all. If they get together, they will get together if they don't. It may only be a matter of two or three sentences. Few people will imagine everything for you, and everything is centered on your wishes.

At first, she really resisted Xie Yi's intentions, mainly because she never thought about love and marriage, but then she gradually got in touch with more and felt more, and she also saw what he did. It's a lie to say that there is no touch, but maybe it was because the last time he refused to say it was too harsh? He was so euphemistic every time that she didn't know how to say it. Could it be that he wanted her to take the initiative this time? She is still a little shy in this regard, mainly because she has never had this experience.

"Do you still have to make a wish for yourself, maybe it will come true?" Lu Jin paused and said, "How about you make a new one?"

Probably her hint was too euphemistic, and he didn't seem to hear her. Meaning, he also said with a serious intention: "No need, I have nothing to wish for."

Okay, since that's the case, Lu Jin didn't continue to say anything. It's still a long time anyway, so she's not in a hurry. She coughed and asked, "Are you still setting off fireworks? It's getting late, if you don't, I'll I 'm going back."

After hearing her say this, they realized that the people on the field were almost gone at this time, and they were no longer

interested in setting off fireworks because of Yu Jiayi's actions. Xie Yi hesitated for a while, thinking that she was the When he wanted to go back, he said, "It's getting late today, and you were a little frightened. Let's wait until tomorrow for the rest of the fireworks!"

"Okay." Lu Jin said to them and went back.

When she got home, she saw her mother kneading the dough. She asked with some doubts, "Didn't you just finish dinner? Why are you kneading the dough again?

" After the package is finished, put it there, and you can steam it before midnight." Lu Ma said while busy.

Although he was full for dinner, Lu Jin himself still liked dumplings. Hearing this, he stepped forward and looked around the table: "It's stuffed with cabbage and meat!"

"Yes, if you're sleepy, just Go and lie down for a while, and I'll call you up when it's zero o'clock." Lu Ma said.

"It's alright, I'm not sleepy, I'll help you pack!" She said enthusiastically, she rolled up her sleeves and stepped forward to help, while wrapping, "Where's my dad?