Chapter 83

Chapter 83

While Lu Jin was looking at the old man, he was also looking at her. Although he had known such a person for a long time, and even read her profile, he knew her well, but this was the first time he had seen her with his own eyes. When he arrived at her, he couldn't help but observe her for a long time. The little girl's eyes were clear and firm. She might have been too busy with work recently. Her eyes were tired, and she was a little dark now. This old man Meng, I don't know that other people's children have been busy recently. ? I don't know how to give people a vacation!

Lu Jin didn't know that the old man opposite was feeling sorry for her, and she was still thinking about whether she had ever seen this old man.

After a while, I heard the old man say, "I have known her since the first year she was working. She was a little girl at that time. I have watched you grow up over the years, but you probably haven't heard of her. I used to come from the power system. Your money bureau is my former student, so I have heard a lot about you, the new energy plan you wrote, and your transfer to Pingyuan County, and then took the college entrance examination. , I know about the promotion."

When Elder Meng heard this, he immediately shouted: "What? You know my student so early? Then why have I never heard of you?" If he had known earlier, maybe he would not have missed it before, wasting four years.

Lu Jin really didn't know this, this old man was actually the teacher of the Qian Bureau? Thinking about it this way, it seems that the Qian Bureau did mention it, but she can't remember it clearly, she vaguely remembered that he called him...

She tentatively called out, "Old Chief?" The

old chief ignored Mr. Meng and heard Her voice, nodded and looked at her lovingly and replied: "It seems that you have heard of me?"

Is it really the old chief? Seeing him nodding, Lu Jin raised his head in surprise and called out, "So it's you? Thank you for helping me so many times before!"

After guessing his identity, Lu Jin's originally confused mind immediately became clear. From what he said just now, as well as some things she knew, she vaguely guessed something, but she was not very sure. Looking up at the old chief's eyes, she saw a trace of clarity, and knew that he really knew everything, and confirmed her guess again, so her heart was full of gratitude at this moment.

"The main thing is that you strive to be yourself. If you don't live up to your expectations, there is nowhere for others to reach out." The old chief waved at her and said with a smile, "Actually, I have wanted to meet you in person for a long time, but I always felt that It's a bit abrupt. I didn't expect you to be a student of Lao Meng. This is really a coincidence. I heard Xiao Qian say that you went to further education, but I didn't expect to follow Lao Mu. This is really fate. I have been with you for decades. "

You can call me over at any time if you want to see me in the future." Lu Jin replied, "But I didn't expect you and the teacher to be friends."

"Hey, this is also a coincidence. He happened to be a soldier in that place, and that's how we got to know him later." Meng Lao said casually, as if he didn't want to talk about it in detail.

The old chief pointed at him and sneered: "Don't listen to the teacher's nonsense. You were bullied at that time and didn't dare to say a word. I just passed by and saved you."

"What nonsense are you talking about? Where did I get bullied? already?" Meng Lao said in disbelief.

"A dead duck has a tough mouth."