Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Early the next morning, when Lu Jin was still sleeping, Lu's mother walked in from outside, pulled her quilt, patted her arm and said, "Lu Jin, Xie Yi is looking for you, it's outside! Lu Jin ,

who was sleeping, was awakened suddenly, and patted the pillow angrily. After hearing her mother's words clearly, she sat up with wide eyes and said in surprise, "Is he crazy? o'clock?"

Not to mention Lu Jin, even Lu Ma felt that Xie Yi came too early, it was only six o'clock, and he came.

Although it was already dawn, even she had just woken up. He didn't have anything to entertain when he came to the door. Not only that, she could only call Lu Jin up quickly. She had to hurry up and make breakfast later. You can't really let people sit down.

After waking up, Ma Lu went out, Lu Jin rubbed his face, and then got up helplessly to change clothes and wash.

Their family washes in the yard. As soon as she walked to the main room, she saw Xie Yi sitting on the small low stool at the door. He was tall and sitting so short that his legs were stretched out straight.

Lu Jin walked past him as if he hadn't seen him, without even saying hello.

Seeing her like this, Xie Yi was obviously a little uneasy. He moved uncomfortably, retracted his leg and changed it to a knee-tugging position. He looked at her pitifully and asked, "Lu Jin, are you angry? I didn't mean to lie. Yours, I am..."

He wanted to find a reason, but found that no matter how he tried to find it, he still seemed to be lying to her, so he hesitated to say it again.

Instead of being a little angry, Lu Jin felt that it was a bit boring. She really regarded Xie Yi as a friend, not to mention this life. Even in her previous life, she didn't have many friends. To help, but she really didn't expect Xie Yi to lie to her, and she still can't figure out why he lied to her about this kind of thing?

If you can't gain fame and gain, you can't do it!

After a night, she wasn't so angry anymore. After all, it wasn't a big deal. She just couldn't figure it out, why did he do this? And she also wanted to teach him a lesson, lest he continue to do this kind of thing in the future.

She slowly brushed her teeth, washed her face, and wiped her face cream before she looked at him and said, "You know what? I'm very sleepy because someone came over in the morning, which caused me to get up earlier than usual for work on weekends. What does he want to do?"

Of course Xie Yi understood that she was talking about him, but he didn't pay attention to the time before, because he was worried that Lu Jin would get angry, and he didn't sleep well all night, and finally made it to dawn, he couldn't hold back and came over Well, after waiting, when he saw Lu Ma who had just woken up, he realized that it was too early, but since everyone came, he just sat down.

"I just didn't pay attention to the time, are you still angry?" He glanced at Lu Jin's face and asked cautiously.

"Which one are you asking about? Are you here in the morning to disturb my sleep, or are you kidding me?" Lu Jin asked with a stern face.

How can this sin keep getting bigger and bigger? Frightened by her tone, Xie Yi's heart trembled, and he immediately regretted why he didn't come back to get his clothes two days ago.

"All... Yes?" Xie Yi replied cautiously.

Just as he was waiting for Lu Jin's answer, Lu Ma suddenly came out of the stove with a large bowl of noodles in her hand and said, "Come on, dinner, Xie Yi, haven't you eaten breakfast yet? Eat at my aunt's house!"