Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Don't go too far! I didn't expect you to be so vulgar now!" Chu Qinglin naturally wouldn't do such a shameful thing, he pointed to Lu Jin and cursed.

"You said it yourself, don't make promises if you can't do it." Lu Jin said with a sneer.

It was indeed his fault for this matter. Afraid that she would entangle this matter again, he quickly changed the subject and said, "Why, you talk so madly, you really think you can enter the power supply bureau, stop dreaming!"

"A big man It's really rude to talk to a girl like that, didn't you learn how to be a man in school?" Before

Lu Jin could answer, he saw a person turn around the corner, heard their conversation, and said to Chu Qinglin .

It was Xie Yi who came.

Coincidentally, he was also sent by his mother to deliver things to his relatives' house. His relatives lived in the back. He was just pulled by relatives to chat for a while, and then he came out and encountered this scene.

Seeing that the person involved turned out to be Lu Jin, his footsteps passed by unconsciously.

"Xie Yi?" Lu Jin called out in surprise.

Chu Qinglin shouted with a bit of gritted teeth: "What's your business? What's your relationship?"

Xie Yi frowned, I don't know why Chu Qinglin is so hostile, he doesn't seem to know him!

"We don't have anything to do with it, I just don't see it right." He couldn't help but ask, "But do I know you?"

His appearance was even more annoying, Chu Qinglin said angrily, "I'm Chu Qinglin. After saying

this, Xie Yi knew, the village is so big, everyone knows the gossip, even if he goes out every day and is not at home, he has heard of it.

But after knowing who he was, Xie Yi's impression of him suddenly became a little bad. It's okay to break off the marriage. Now it's a new society, and things like feelings can't come, but after breaking off the marriage, he took his new love to show off in front of his ex. , it's too rude.

Of course, if he knew that Chu Qinglin was with someone before he broke off the marriage, he would definitely not describe him as just being rude.

"Since it doesn't matter, what are you doing to help her!" Chu Qinglin had always secretly wanted to talk to Xie Yibi in his heart, but when he saw him, he immediately burst out in anger.

You Jia on the side was stunned when she saw Xie Yi coming over. In addition to thinking that Brother Qinglin had good grades, she decided to be with him because of his good looks, but now she saw Xie Yi, but she completely forgot her brother Qinglin beside her.

At this time, she only hated that she didn't study much, and couldn't describe her mood at the moment. She just felt that her eyes were bright, and she couldn't turn her eyes away from staring at Xie Yi.

"Brother Xie Yi, it's really none of our business. It's Lu Jin that she has to take care of. She has to ask Brother Qinglin to kneel to him. Isn't this deliberately making fun of him?" You Jiayi followed. said softly.

"Kneeling is what you said. Why, it's my fault now? If you don't take responsibility, don't talk big." Lu Jinyu said disdainfully.

"Kneeling for what?" Xie Yi didn't know what to kneel, so he turned to look at Lu Jin and asked.

Lu Jin explained to him the reason why it started, and said with a sneer: "It's been so long, I think he's busy and he's been busy and forget about it, who made me have a big belly! But I don't like getting used to it. Some people who are ungrateful and have no good words in their mouths."