Chapter 42

Chapter 42

"Mom, think of a way for me, I can't just be expelled from school, how can I find a job after that? I don't want to stay in the country all my life, and I don't want to be a female worker in a factory, it's too tired!" she quarreled, These days, because of the gossip in the village, she didn't even dare to go out, but she didn't want to stay in the country, either she went to another school to go to school, or she went to the city to find a good and easy job.

"I know, I know, Mom will find a way for you, I will definitely find you a relaxed and decent job, you can rest, but don't cry, your dad can't stand it every day so much trouble." You mother said, "That Lu Jin is also true, she already has a job, why did she go to school to trouble you? Can't she pretend she doesn't know about it? Anyway, she doesn't need to go to school now."

"Hmph, she's proud now! I won't make it easier for her!" Speaking of Lu Jin, You Jiayi was full of hatred, she still remembered the way she looked at her with contempt and disdain, and the eyes of the surrounding classmates looking at her, full of ridicule , even Brother Qinglin had to break up with her, all this was brought about by Lu Jin!

"What, the Chu family boy wants to break up with you?" Mother You said angrily when she heard this.

"Yes, it's not because I'm useless, so I just want to kick me away. Anyway, I won't agree. I'll go to the school in two days to find him again!" You Jiayi said, but although she also complained Chu Qinglin, in the final analysis, what she hates most is Lu Jin. From childhood to adulthood, she has held her down, and this time she directly destroyed her. She must avenge this hatred!

"Don't worry, even if you don't say it, Mom won't let her go!" Mother You comforted her a few more words, and finally calmed down her daughter, and then she sorted it out and walked to the Lu house.

Lu Jin happened to be at home at this time. She came back on purpose to tell her parents about the matter. The matter had not been concluded before, and she was afraid that they would not be able to bear it. Rumors are probably flying all over the sky. If her mother hears about it from someone else's mouth, she is afraid that she will be more stimulated.

Mother Lu did hear some news. After all, the police had been here, and she couldn't hide it if she wanted to, but she didn't know it completely, but it was enough to make her troubled.

When she saw Lu Jin coming back, she immediately pulled her over and asked, "What's going on? Why do they say that the You family has given you a place in school?"

"Mom, you know?" Lu Jin forgot that the police had come. It will definitely make this a big deal, and I thought her mother didn't know it yet!

"Is that true?" From the look on her face, Mother Lu knew that the matter was

gone, and she immediately said angrily, "This shameless and conscienceless person can do such a thing!"

She had lost sleep for several nights about the entrance examination. Thinking of the torment at that time, she hated the You family very much at this moment, and scolded him for a long time in front of Lu Jin.

After she had scolded enough, she opened her mouth and asked, "What's going on, tell your mother, why did the police come?"

Lu Jin explained the cause and effect of the incident, making Lu's mother exclaim: " What should I do? This kind of person should be taught a lesson by the public security comrades, but she stole other people's things, shouldn't she be imprisoned? Why didn't the public security comrades arrest her and even let her come back?