Chapter 27

Chapter 27

When Lu Jin wrote this letter, she deliberately thought about how to attract people to read it. Of course, she would not think that the school leaders are so empty, and that a letter from an unknown person will be read carefully.

In the worst case they won't even open the letter, if that's the case, she'll write it later, so what she's going to prepare now is that once they open the letter, she'll make them have to do as she says do.

First of all, there must be an attractive beginning. People are like this, and they only care about things that concern their own interests. Therefore, most of her articles are from the perspective of the school, interspersed with the cause and effect of this incident. , and take this as an example to illustrate the immediate and long-term harm of this kind of thing to the school.

This article pointed at the current situation, the language is subtle, but it is witty and interesting. With a slightly ironic attitude, it makes people forget themselves.

After reading it, I was even more shocked, mainly because what she said was so eloquent. The description of the future of the school made the leaders a little puzzled, and she couldn't help but feel that if she didn't do what she said and let it develop, it seemed that it would really happen. The feeling of a big mess.

"The person who wrote this letter must be a person with a very high culture!" The school leaders speculated after reading it.

"Those who can write articles of this level should have graduated from the Chinese Department of a university. Could it be those top schools?" Some leaders speculated.

"This address belongs to a county below our province, it should not be." Someone said sharply when they saw the sent address.

"From our province? Could it be that he graduated from the Chinese Department of our school? Then I have to check which student has such good writing skills? It just so happens that the Chinese Department still lacks a teacher, and I think this person is very suitable."

"I checked . After that, this address is the hometown of the student surnamed Chu, who should be from his hometown."

...

Because Lu Jin didn't indicate her identity when she wrote it, and her writing was also very atmospheric. She didn't see the identity of the bitter master at all, but was more like a bystander, so no one guessed her identity for a while. I just thought she was a benevolent person who couldn't be seen.

"What do you think about what she said?" The principal stopped everyone's guesses and asked. The most important thing in front of him is to discuss how to deal with this matter.

The reason why their school has always disliked using other people's personal affairs to attack them was actually caused by those chaotic days, when anyone with a small flaw would be magnified infinitely, and then they would be arrested and paraded through the streets. Many were wronged, so from then on, the school forbade teachers and students to criticize others for personal matters.

But the problems written in this letter are real and thought-provoking.

Times have changed. With the reform and opening up, people's lives are getting better and better. There will be more and more problems in life that did not exist before. The number of complaints received by the school has tripled compared to before, and most of them are All kinds of conflicts between students, in fact, they also investigated privately later, and now there are indeed more and more problems in life and behavior.