Chapter 53

Chapter 53

"Ah? But Jingguo, don't you have two other projects in your hands?"

"I work overtime, and it should be finished before the New Year's Eve. The power station project will not start until after the year at the earliest. The dean applied for the past, and it was too late." Yun Jingguo thought about it and said.

"It's still Jingguo, you are reliable. When you come back, the brothers will invite you to dinner." Other colleagues thought that he volunteered because he wanted to help everyone guess, but only Yun Jingguo knew that he wanted to see the man named Lu Jin. people.

Since the last time she wrote about the new energy power generation technology, he has been very curious about her, and he has specially asked someone to inquire about it. This time, knowing that she is in Pingyuan County, he specially had such an opportunity to work with her. , He is looking forward to it very much, what kind of person will such a whimsical person be?

With the support of Yun Jingguo, this matter was quickly settled. After all, he was the Dean's proud disciple. He said that he wanted to set the address there, and he took the initiative to apply to be stationed there. Naturally, the Dean did not hesitate. Yes, and once the research institute has decided, others will have no opinion, after all, they are professionals.

In addition, the old chief also supported Lu Jin's work, so she soon received a reply, which approved the application for the construction of a wind power station in Pingyuan County.

To be honest, this surprised Lu Jin. She didn't expect it would be so easy to apply. She thought that such a big thing would take a while, but she was ready to go to the province to meet the leaders and win it herself. .

But no matter what, it's a good thing to agree. Building a power station always requires manpower. They can't always bring manpower from other places. Going to make some money to support the family.

And she believes that when their grafting technology develops, their ugly oranges will definitely sell well all over the country. In a few years, the economic level of their county will definitely have a qualitative leap.

Now that the above has agreed, Lu Jin went to the county government building after preparing.

Seeing her coming, Magistrate Xu was very happy. During this period of time, because of his more work contacts, he liked Lu Jin more and more. He was serious in his work, young and energetic. It happened that he had something to discuss with someone. When he saw her Come, he immediately stepped forward to greet him: "Director Lu is here, welcome and welcome, you are here just in time, you are young, and your brain is more flexible than our age. I have something to see if you can make a suggestion. "

You're welcome, what's the matter?" Lu Jin asked.

"Recently, our county government has introduced some preferential policies to encourage business development, but the industry and commerce bureau said that there are still very few people registering as self-employed individuals. Do you have any good ideas?" cup of tea said.

She had thought about this question before. Logically speaking, no one likes to make money. As long as they see others making money because of a certain thing, others will definitely imitate them. Now people are not very interested in doing business, mainly because of Because she was too afraid of speculation before, she thought about it and said: "Actually, I think the main reason why people are not afraid to register as self-employed individuals is the lack of publicity. I am very impressed with them. In addition, the mobility of people here is not strong, and there are few foreign businessmen. They do not know the changes in the outside world. The whole is relatively closed. Arrest."