Chapter 90

Chapter 90

"Comrade Qin, you don't even mention any magazines, how can Comrade Yin answer you?" Someone said.

He patted his head and said, "I really don't remember it. It seems to be called an economic magazine? It's the one that is famous in the world. What's the name of the economy?"

"You're not talking about the xx economy, right? ?" Yin Anping asked hesitantly.

"That's right, that's it." Qin Huamao clapped his hands and said, "It is said that that is the most authoritative economics magazine in the world."

Yin Anping frowned, a little unable to believe that she actually published an article on xx economics? how can that be?

As an economics student, he is more aware of the weight of this magazine, so he doesn't believe it.

"Impossible! xx Economics is the most famous economics magazine in the world. Its review standards are very strict. Few people in China have been published in this magazine. How can it be possible with her qualifications?" He scoffed, Still don't believe it.

Qin Huamao explained on the side: "You don't understand Comrade Yin, Comrade Lu Jin is really talented in this regard.

" Right? How many powerful experts can't publish articles in that magazine?" He immediately retorted, and he didn't believe it anyway.

He looked at Lu Jin and said, "You don't need to use this kind of thing to deceive people. Although they are not clear, they might meet someone who knows how to do it, and the scene is ugly. "

Do you believe it or not, what does it have to do with me?" Lu Jin said lazily. She didn't want to show off her achievements here, and she wasn't a good friend with him. She didn't think there was any need to explain to others that she was a good friend. what kind of person.

But her attitude was a sign of guilty conscience in his eyes. Yin Anping glanced at her suspiciously, and then said with certainty, "So what he said is false. You haven't published an article in xx economic magazine."

He knew that although she did well write that paper, it was different from publishing an article, and this was the most famous professional magazine in the world, how could she be on that magazine?

"What I said is true, why don't you believe it?" Seeing her being misunderstood, Qin Huamao said anxiously.

Although Lu Jin didn't care what Yin Anping thought of her, when she saw Qin Huamao kept talking for her, trying to convince everyone of her excellence, she felt that it was not good to waste other people's thoughts, so she got up and said, "Comrade Yin , you haven't read professional books and magazines for a long time?"

"What does this have to do with you?" he asked with a frown.

"Since it has something to do with you whether I post or not, it has something to do with me whether you read books or not." Lu Jin said, "You haven't even read magazines, so how do you know what I said is false? Think about it, is it necessary to lie about this kind of thing? I'm not stupid enough to say such a lie that can be pierced by a check."

This... seems to be the same? He was just surprised just now, but he didn't expect this. Indeed, this kind of thing is true and false, and you can find out.

"So it's true?" He stared blankly at Lu Jin and couldn't recover.

Lu Jin nodded, admitted the incident, and said, "If you want, I can give you a copy of this magazine."