Chapter 79

Chapter 79

"It seems that we are going to find the source of goods again, but Zhou Yun has the right to speak in this area, and I don't know if it will make us stumbling." Le Yuanfan said.

"No, she won't have time to pay attention to other things soon." Lu Jin said suddenly.

"Sister Lu, what do you mean by that?" Le Yuanfan asked in confusion.

"Do you know what I'm going to do?" Xie Yi asked with a look of surprise when he heard her words. He thought his plan was exposed.

"What are you going to do?" Lu Jin also looked at him in surprise and asked.

"You don't know? Then why do you say she's going to be unlucky?"

Xie Yi and Lu Jin looked at each other, and now they both understood that they had their own plans.

"Tell me what you want to do first?" Lu Jin looked at him and asked.

"Actually, Boss Zhu contacted me a long time ago. He has been under pressure from Zhou Yun for the past few years, and he has long wanted to expand his business, but most of the customers have been taken away by her. He said that as long as we are willing to talk to him Cooperation, he is willing to make two points." Xie Yi said.

"Two cents of profit? That much? That's a lot cheaper than Zhou Yun's." Le Yuanfan said in surprise, "He really paid a lot of money, but he doesn't have all the goods on Zhou Yun's side. If he wants to surpass her, it's not easy."

"That's true, but his character is not bad, and in fact, the scale on his side is much larger than that on Zhou Yun's side, and he also has some of the styles on the market. , and I heard that he has a wide range of connections, but I don't know why Zhou Yun has been crushing him all the time, compared to Zhou Yunlai, I am more optimistic about him." Xie Yi said.

Le Yuanfan nodded: "Although Zhou Yun is not bad to us, I have also heard some rumors. She seems to be a bit tricky to others. Many people have complained that her methods are not very clean."

"So I wanted to break up with her for a long time, but I haven't found a good time. Although her method is quick to make money, she will step on the thunder sooner or later. It's not a long-term solution." Xie Yi actually discovered that Zhou Yun did it later. The business is a little dirty, and now that I think about it, it might be because she hid it in front of him better.

Lu Jin suddenly said: "I'm curious, you said that Boss Zhou has the most complete products, why is this? Those styles on the market should be similar, and you also said that this Boss Zhu has a wide network of contacts. , you don't even have him, so you haven't thought about it, why does she always

have trendy styles here?"

"I really didn't think about it, isn't it because she has many channels?" Le Yuanfan asked this question. Stunned.

"They're all peers. What source of purchases is known to her alone, but not to others? Her connections are wider than that of Boss Zhu?" Lu Jin asked.

"I haven't heard of it. She seems to have started from scratch, so the industry still admires her." Le Yuanfan thought for a while and said.

Thinking about it this way, it seems really strange. I haven't heard of any special channels for her to purchase goods, and I don't know where she comes from so many new styles.

"I just saw what she was wearing today, and it looks familiar," Lu Jin said.

"What do you mean?"