Chapter 68

Chapter 68

After the oranges were picked, they would naturally be brought to the market. Lu Jin contacted Heizi, and Heizi contacted his former partner, brought someone over, and showed him the new variety. The person saw this strange shape, Tangerines, which are completely different from the past, don't seem to be very happy to receive them, and they ask hesitantly, "What are these? Are they also oranges? Why are they so strange?

" The variety, called Ugly Orange, you can also call it Ugly Orange, Baba Orange or Shiranui, although it doesn't look very good, it is sweeter than the previous oranges." Lu Jin explained.

"It looks too strange. Now many people buy fruit for gifts. It looks so ugly that they can't give gifts. There shouldn't be many people buying them, right? I don't think you should research any new varieties. Now, just expand the planting range of the original oranges. Recently, more and more people are buying fruit. I want as many oranges as you used to."

"That's because you haven't eaten this kind of oranges. It's delicious." Kuroko strongly recommended to the other party.

Lu Jin stuffed two oranges into his hands: "Try it. If you don't want to accept it after you've tasted it, it doesn't matter. Just treat it as if we didn't have fate, and the previous cooperation will continue as usual."

The man glanced at it. The orange in his hand, he peeled the orange under their watchful eyes, and his hand paused unconsciously when peeling, because he found that the peel of this orange actually fell off, unlike other oranges, which were sticky , the fruit is also very large, and when the flesh is bitten, he even stays in place.

So sweet!

He ate all the remaining oranges in two or three times. After eating, he was still a little unfulfilled. Looking at the oranges in the basket in front of him, he had the urge to try another one. The main one was really not enough. Fortunately, he was a Mature adults can be restrained.

The other party who was a little bit disgusted just now looked at the basket of oranges like he was looking at a machine that can make money, his eyes lit up, he was sure that these oranges would be very popular!

"I want all of these, or should it be calculated at the previous price?" The other party asked impatiently.

This is naturally impossible, Lu Jin said: "The price of this batch of oranges is a lot more expensive. After all, we have invested the cost and energy of research, and you are also in this business, so you should be able to see its advantages over other oranges. Come on, we are going to make it into a

boutique orange to sell." The

other party is also an old man in business, and he understands what she means as soon as he hears it, which coincides with his idea, and sell such delicious oranges casually. Of course it was a pity to sell it, so he didn't ask the price, and just said, "Okay, I want it!"

Anyway, no matter how much Lu Jin asks, he can sell it in the end, even if most people don't have it. Affordable, but if the food is really delicious, there are still a lot of people willing to spend money, and expensive things are suitable for gifts!

"Yes, but I have one condition. As before, you must emphasize to the customer that these are the oranges from our Pingyuan County." Lu Jin said.

"Okay." Although she didn't know why she asked him to do this, it was just a little effort, and it didn't harm him, so the other party agreed immediately.

She asked him to do this, naturally, to establish their brand of Pingyuan County oranges, and let the words Pingyuan County oranges be deeply embedded in everyone's mind. .