Chapter 64

Chapter 64

Compared to Principal Zheng's excitement, Lu Jin was much calmer. Although she didn't know her exact score, she still felt it during the exam. The questions were all smooth, and she didn't encounter any difficult problems. , She is a cautious temperament, after the exam, check back several times, so there is no problem of carelessness.

After the test, she roughly estimated the score. Except for the uncertain factors of subjective questions such as Chinese, there was basically no deduction for other subjects. She felt that she should have done well in the test, so she heard that Principal Zheng After the words, although happy, but not too excited.

After taking her transcript, she browsed it and found that it was similar to what she expected, so she folded the transcript and put it in her pocket: "I see, Principal Zheng, I'll go first if there's nothing else to do. "

Principal Zheng: ... that's it? He looked at Lu Jin, who was slightly calm, and couldn't help but

stopped her and asked, "Director Lu, are you unresponsive? Aren't you excited? This is the top student in the national college entrance examination!"

I'm a little nervous in my heart, but I'm still happy. Now I don't have to worry about applying for a school. Basically, I can choose any school or major.

"I overestimated after the test," she said simply.

"Then why didn't you tell me before?" As soon as he heard what she said, Principal Zheng immediately became anxious. Thanks to him, he has been restless all these days, for fear that she would not pass the test. If he had known earlier, he would not have to be so anxious. .

"Even if I tell you, you probably won't believe it," Lu Jin said.

That's true, he thought about it, if she suddenly came and told him that she had estimated a score of 685, he must have thought that she was wrong, mainly because no one had ever scored such a high score, which is equivalent to Full marks in high school!

With his temperament, the first reaction must be to question her. Principal Zheng said awkwardly: "Forget it, let's not talk about this, what school did you apply for?"

This was also something he had always cared about. The reason why he promised Lu Jin to transfer her student status was because she said that she would definitely be admitted to a famous university. This is simply a surprise!

Not to mention famous schools, she can choose any school in the whole country!

The first thing he thought of was Qingda University, the best school in the country: "Our school has never been a student from Qingda University. According to your grades

, you will definitely be able to go to Qingda University! By the way, you volunteered to fill it out before. Is it Qingda?"

Although she didn't answer, he knew it must be, she was full of confidence long before taking the exam, and seeing that she was the kind of person who knew her own strength very well, since she knew it, she must be clear How can you not fill in your own abilities and volunteers?

Principal Zheng is already imagining that if there is a Qingda university in their school, it will simply fill in the blank of their school in the past. He has already thought about it. He wants to make an honor roll in the hall of the school administration building. As long as someone comes in, can see.

Lu Jin is really... not filled. With her current situation, it is impossible to let go of everything and go to study in Beijing. Originally, she thought it was just her own business, but looking at the expectant eyes of the principal, she said a little embarrassedly: "Well... Principal, you also know that my situation is special. Qingda is indeed a very good school, but it is not suitable for my current situation, so I only fill in Provincial Capital University on my volunteer form."