Chapter 85

Chapter 85

A month later, it will be her graduate graduation ceremony. After three years of hard work, the results are finally here, and their project is finally over. The article they wrote a few days ago has also been published. She went to school this time. for this.

In fact, she has written several articles in the past three years. At first, she submitted to some domestic journals. She is good at writing articles herself, and she has Meng Lao to help her check, so the publication is very smooth, but the first few In the month of June, she wanted to submit to a foreign journal. The article took a lot of energy. Although Meng Lao helped her a lot professionally, his English was not very good. Now domestic English is just starting, and he is proficient in it. There are not many people in the lab, and the brothers and sisters in their lab are not very good at English, so this article can basically only rely on herself.

Everyone is very concerned about her article, because this is the first time someone in their laboratory has submitted a manuscript to a foreign journal, and it is still famous all over the world, so as soon as she entered the laboratory, the people in the laboratory were all around He came up and said, "How's it going? Is there a reply there?"

Lu Jin didn't say anything. He took out a receipt and held it up, saying, "I just received a reply from there.

" said anxiously.

Although she has written so many articles before, this time is the most nervous, and she may have been influenced by everyone. She may have just wanted to try it, but now she is looking forward to the result, and she can't help but open the letter. Some trembling.

She opened the reply letter, took it out from the inside, and unfolded it in front of everyone.

The others rushed over immediately, but it was all in English, and they couldn't understand what was written. After watching it for a while, they could only urge Lu Jin to translate for them: "Quick, tell us what is written on it? Lu Jin was also reading the

letter. The content of the letter was not long. She read it quickly. After reading it, a smile appeared on the corner of her mouth.

Seeing her like this, even if she didn't speak, they could see it and said excitedly: "Did you pass? Did you pass?"

"Yeah." Lu Jin smiled and nodded, "It says that my article has passed and will be published in the journal next month, but I don't know if I can catch up before graduation."

"Anyway, those core points you posted earlier. The journals are enough for you to graduate, don't worry about those, aren't you excited? You are in an international academic journal! It's still one of the top journals in the industry, it's really embarrassing for us!" Others who heard the news were very excited. It's still their lab, no, it's the first time someone from their school has posted such a famous foreign journal! As far as the whole country is concerned, the people who can send it to that journal are also phoenix hair water chestnut.

Sure enough, after the school knew about this, it was also very happy, waiting for the re-ranking of the universities next year. This article of hers is enough to improve the ranking of their school a lot, not to mention the other domestic core articles she has published in recent years. Looking back now, when they decided to make an exception to admit her, it was the boldest and most sensible thing to do. decision.

The article was finally published before graduation. Meng Lao couldn't help laughing when he saw the article, and then kept persuading her to stay and study for a Ph.D. This time, Lu Jin said nothing. It is enough to have experienced a lot of things, and she has learned almost what she should have learned in the past few years. If she continues to read, she will choose a direction to continue her research, but she has no interest in this. If it wasn't for Meng Lao, she Maybe even a graduate student can't read it, so why continue to study for a Ph.D.?