Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Back to the village, it was noon. Originally, there was no one on the road, but now every family is standing at the door, discussing something excitedly.

"What happened?" Lu Jin has been here for so long, and he has never seen people in the village so excited!

She listened attentively for a while, and it turned out that the village was going to send someone to the village in two days to pull the wires. From now on, every household will be able to use the lights!

Hearing this news, let alone the villagers, even Lu Jin became excited. To say that she had been passing through for so long, what she was most unaccustomed to was that the village had not yet installed electric lights, and the kerosene lamps were really dim. What did she do at night? Not convenient.

"It's finally time to install the lights." She couldn't help sighing.

"It's really convenient to have an electric light." Xie Yi put Lu Jin down and said, he went to college in Beijing before, and he was not used to it for two days when he got home, but he wouldn't live at home for too long, so he Not as excited as others.

As soon as the two of them returned to the village, the villagers saw them. They saw Lu Jin sitting in the back seat of Xie Yi, and some people shouted at them and asked, "Xie Yi, Lu Jin, why are you two together?"

"Auntie, I met Brother Xie Yi on the way, and he kindly brought me back." Lu Jin also replied loudly.

The people in the village didn't think much about it. It was because the two of them were too different, not to mention the age difference of seven years. One was a top student and the other was a junior high school student who had not been admitted to a technical secondary school. Who would put the two of them together? consider?

So hearing this, the villagers nodded and didn't ask any more questions.

"Then I'll go home first." Xie Yi's house was at the head of the village, Lu Jin thanked him again, waved at him, and jumped down and walked towards his house.

"Okay." Seeing her back at the door, Xie Yi picked up the bicycle and walked in, with a smile on his face unconsciously.

Xie Yi was preparing for lunch. When he saw him coming back, he glanced at him subconsciously, stared at him suspiciously and asked, "What's wrong? What good things happened? Why are you smiling so happily?"

"Is there? Don't I do this every day?" He put the bicycle against the wall, scooped some water from the water tank in the yard and washed his hands.

"That's different. You are my son. I don't know you yet. You used to pretend, but now you look like you are really happy."

"Probably heard something interesting?" Xie Yi said casually.

However, when Lu Jin walked to the door, she saw her mother gossiping with Aunt Wu and Aunt Li at the door, and seemed to be discussing the issue of pulling the wires in the village. When they saw her coming back, several people stopped talking and greeted her: "Lu Jin is back!"

"Aunt Wu, Aunt Li." Lu Jin called out one by one.

Lu Jin's mother walked to her quickly and asked nervously, "How is it? Does the school have it?"

She shook her head and said, "No, the school didn't receive it either. Mom, I'm sorry." She paused, facing the Her mother apologized, and she could see during this time that her mother had great expectations for her, and now she is afraid that she will be disappointed.