Chapter 37

Chapter 37

On top of Lu Jin's role is the male host. She looked at the manuscript and found that there were quite a few words.

"You only have half a day to memorize all these words." Ruo Nan looked at Lu Jin and said, "Don't make a joke when something goes wrong."

"Don't worry, since I agreed, I will definitely do it well. ." Lu Jin smiled at her and said with a relaxed expression, as if he didn't take this matter to heart at all.

"I hope what you said is true." Seeing her appearance, Ruonan sneered in her heart, she really didn't know how high the sky was, did she think it was such a simple thing to host? This is not a matter of memorizing the words, but there will be many emergencies on stage.

She glanced at Lu Jin, then turned around and left, finding a place to rehearse by herself.

"Can you?" Xie Yi looked at her worriedly and asked.

"Do you think I'm the kind of person who doesn't care?" Lu Jin replied.

"That's good," he said with a nod, as if he believed her completely.

"What's good, Miss Lu, I looked at the girl just now and it seemed that you didn't like you very much. What if she stumbles you later?" Le Yuanfan asked sadly, "She looks like she often It's not easy to bully you, a newcomer, even if you are experienced on stage."

"What nonsense? Ruonan is a flower in our bureau. What stumbling block?" Jiang Feiyang said disapprovingly.

"That's right, so many eyes are watching, it's fine." Lu Jin comforted them without worrying.

Since she is so confident, Xie Yi and Le Yuanfan can't say anything.

The two of them had known Lu Jin for a long time, and had always been full of confidence in her, so they never had any doubts about her offering to host this matter, but others didn't think so.

Seeing that Lu Jin had already found a place to memorize the words, they didn't want to disturb her, and it was also difficult to say some things in front of the person involved. Isn't this attacking the little girl?

So at the moment they can only persuade Xie Yi: "Xie Yi, why don't you persuade her well? This is not the time to be arrogant, then you will be embarrassed on the stage, don't talk about screwing up, people. The little girl's self-esteem is already strong, what should I do when the time comes?"

"Yes, how can it be so easy to be a host? If anyone can do it, we will all go."

"It's not that we look down on her, I heard that this is you. A friend from

her hometown, she should be seeing this kind of party for the first time, right? She has no experience at all, so she can directly host this kind of party, it's really not good!"

...

After persuading for a long time, Xie Yi did not respond, waiting for them After all his words were dry, he said slowly: "Since she said she could do it, she would definitely do it. I believe her.

" Isn't she impulsive?" The other colleagues said anxiously, "Anyway, you should go and persuade!"

At this time, Lu Jin had almost passed the words once, and he had already counted them a little. It's too difficult, the opening words are basically the same, they are all the kind of routine praised by Wei Guangzheng, and in the middle are the series words of several programs.

As a host, in addition to memorizing the words on stage, you also need to be familiar with the program flow of the audience to prevent any changes. If you host alone, it doesn't matter if you are on the spot, but if you have multiple partners, it's best. Come as you rehearsed before, so that there will be no embarrassment to your partner.