Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Lu Jin listened to it for a while, but there was no unexpected expression on her face. She had expected the situation today. After the notification, it was enough that the Chu family didn't come to announce the good news. Yu's mother was shocked.

After they left, the two of them didn't even want to take a nap anymore. They walked around the room, wishing they could rush directly to Chu's house to find out.

"How can this Chu family do this? They don't treat us as relatives!" The more Lu Jin's mother thought about it, the more angry she became.

"Okay, Mom, what's the use of worrying about you here, why don't you just ask directly, people don't like it, it's better to break up this kind of marriage contract." Lu Jin took the opportunity to say, she never came through. From that day on, I wanted to settle the marriage contract.

She didn't feel much about this marriage contract at first. As an independent woman in the new era, she didn't think marriage was inevitable, and the Chu family made it clear that they didn't take their family to heart, and there was no point in dragging it along.

She is only sixteen years old, and there are infinite possibilities in the future. What are you doing in a hurry to get engaged and get married?

Since he planned to solve it, there was nothing to hesitate. Lu Jin was not such a grumbling temper, she told her mother and went to Chu's house.

Seeing her look like she was going to leave, Lu Jin's mother was stunned for a moment. When did her daughter become so decisive? She wasn't like this before.

"Why are you about to break up the engagement? How did it get to this point?" When Lu Jin walked out the door, her mother came back to her senses and hurriedly followed.

Thinking of breaking the marriage contract, Lu Jin's mother was a little reluctant, and couldn't help but persuaded: "Really want to break it? Didn't you like Qinglin very much before? He has been admitted to university again, and his future will not be bad in the future. , you may not be able to find a better partner than him in the future."

"Maybe they want to get rid of it more than us! Otherwise, why didn't they even log in during this time?" Lu Jin didn't stop, raised his head confidently Said, "And it's just a university. Even if he graduates and works, it's not certain who will be better in the future!"

Having said that, Lu Ma stopped talking. In fact, she was also muttering in her heart. She wanted to say something but didn't know what to say, so she walked with Lu Jin to the door of Chu's house without knowing it.

The banquet of the Chu family is tomorrow. There are a lot of things to prepare at this time, so even at noon, Chu's mother did not sleep. She is busy in the kitchen at the moment, and Chu Qinglin's aunt under the eaves is helping to wash things. .

Seeing Lu Jin's mother and daughter coming over, a trace of embarrassment flashed on her face.

"Huifen is here? I'm going to call Jin Xiu." The aunt said embarrassingly, then turned around and went to the kitchen.

The marriage agreement between Lu Jin and Chu Qinglin was earlier, so most of the relatives and friends on both sides knew that when she was called by Chu's mother to help her, she casually asked why the Lu family didn't come to help? It's all in-laws, isn't it normal to help each other out?

She didn't know that Mother Chu said that she didn't call them at all, which made her a little embarrassed. She asked the reason, and Mother Chu said that Lu Jin did not go to school. The difference between the two was too far in the future, and Qinglin would have to study in the future. , I don't know how long it will take to get married after graduation. I'm really embarrassed to delay others...