Chapter 66

Chapter 66

The people who came were from Hucheng Publishing House. They usually cooperate with Hucheng Daily, so some news was known earlier.

After seeing the study materials mentioned in the report, they moved their thoughts at that time. In today's society, it is self-evident that ordinary people attach great importance to the college entrance examination. Even when they first heard the news, They were all very excited, and wanted to ask Lu Jin for a copy of the study materials for the children at home, let alone other people.

If the study materials of the top student in the college entrance examination who got the highest score over the years can be published, it will definitely sell well.

The people from the publishing house didn't call, they sent someone directly to look for her.

Just a week after the report was published, when Lu Jin was at work, a man in his 40s and 50s came over, claiming to be from the publishing house, and asked to see her by name.

Lu Jin was a little surprised to hear that, what did the people from the publishing house want her to do? She doesn't write books.

After waiting for someone to come over, as soon as they saw her, that person greeted her enthusiastically, shook hands, and then introduced himself in great detail.

"Hello, my surname is Peng, from Hucheng Publishing House. Please forgive me. I asked for your address from Hucheng Daily. I came here to talk to you about the publication of your college entrance examination materials. Things." The man looked at Lu Jin as he spoke, and when he came, he heard that the top student in the college entrance examination this time was a little different from ordinary people. Unlike ordinary students, she was already working.

Originally, he thought she was just a part-time job, but after he saw the real person, he realized that she was actually the director of a power supply bureau!

It is not easy to achieve this position at such a young age.

"Publishing study materials for the college entrance examination?" Lu Jin asked in surprise.

"Yes, your exam is so good this time, many people are paying attention. This week, the threshold of the Shanghai newspaper office will be smashed. They all read the report and come to the study methods and materials for the top student in the college entrance examination. If you can get you If the study materials are published, it will definitely be very popular, although there is no precedent for this before, but our publisher is confident that it will be a success."

While listening, Lu Jin carefully looked at the Mr. Peng in front of him. He really couldn't underestimate anyone. Knowing that there is no such thing as a teaching aid book on the market, this person's vision is still very good. Ahead, as long as there is a chance, someone will always lead and become the pioneer of the entire industry.

Seeing that she did not speak, Mr. Peng thought

she would not agree and was a little anxious, and then persuaded: "Trust me, judging from the performance of the parents of the students after the report came out, there will be a huge market for learning materials in the future."

This is a kind of Great business opportunity! He fought for a long time to get the publisher to agree to publish, so he must fight for it.

At this time, Lu Jincai looked at him and asked curiously, "Mr. Peng? As far as I know, Hucheng Publishing House is still a state-owned enterprise. Your job should be very stable, and you don't need to expand some other services. Business, publishing houses should rarely publish private books, right? It seems that the leaders of your publishing house should be people who seek stability, but you put forward such a proposal that has never been done before. You want to take this opportunity to change Publishing house?"