Chapter 44

Chapter 44

"Ah, what do you mean? What should I do? How can I make money? Do you want to do business?" Lu Jin asked with a confused look, "Can I do business in the future?"

"Oh, you are a little girl, so much Tired, there are many shortcuts to make money in this world, it depends on whether you can find it or not." The woman smiled, and then she didn't say much, and went back after chatting for a while.

Lu Jin stood there and watched her enter the door before leaving. Now she can basically be sure that the money from Director Wei's family is coming from the wrong way, and that her student status was banned, she can basically be sure that he intervened in the middle.

When Director Wei returned home, when he heard that You Jiayi had come again, he was also disgusted: "Why did he come again? The old one came to the young one? Do you have to implicate me together?"

"They won't give us away, will they?" Wei Ju's wife asked worriedly, "I charged them 300 yuan for the sake of my relatives, and I have to take such a big risk. I would have charged more if I knew it earlier. "

It shouldn't be. I told them that if I am implicated, she will be really ruined in the future. She has no education now, and she will not say it when she wants to ask me in the future. of.".

At this time, Bureau Wei was very fortunate that he threatened the people of the You family in time and did not bite him out. Anyway, the child of the You family has been expelled, and the matter is over. After a while, the matter will fade away. .

And that teacher, if it weren't for him, this one would not be here. After he knew that everything came from him, he was very dissatisfied with this teacher surnamed Li. He was really nosy!

However, he has always been very careful. Even if someone thinks of him because of his relationship with the You family, it will not be easy to find out. He has not done it in vain for more than ten years, and his connections are not accumulated in vain. When he turns around, he will clean it up again to see if there is any evidence left at that time, and destroy it all.

He was very relieved to put this matter behind him, but he didn't expect that within a few days, he would be shuanggui directly.

It was a very sudden afternoon, and a comrade from the discipline inspection department suddenly broke into his office and told him that he had been shuanggui.

He was stunned at the time, how could this be possible? He was so careful, how could he be double-checked?

"Is there a misunderstanding?" he asked cautiously.

"Someone reported that you were embezzling and taking bribes, taking advantage of your position to break the law, and now you are being formally investigated."

...

Of course this was reported by Lu Jin.

After she separated from Director Wei's wife that day, she went home. She looked for evidence before because she didn't want to wrong anyone because of her subjective and preconceived ideas. The matter has nothing to do with Wei Ju.

Although she doesn't have any conclusive evidence yet, the matter of finding evidence is of course left to the police, she just needs to stab it out.

Writing the report letter is too slow, and she is not sure whether someone will privately guarantee him to suppress the matter. She has to find another way to make this matter uncontrollable

. Anyone who has experienced the rapid development of the media knows that sometimes Voice through the media will be faster and more efficient than other means.