Chapter 34

Chapter 34

When Lu Jin came back, someone told her immediately, after all, this was a great honor in the eyes of most people.

That is Beijing.

It is the dream of many people to go to Beijing at this time!

But she has no interest. She knows how much she weighs. She just wrote a little bit of her prophet, but she has no ability to ask her to do scientific research, so I heard people from the research institute. To find her, she simply refused.

The article that was sent to me had already been written in great detail, at least she had already written everything she knew, and she didn't think she had anything else to say.

And she didn't dare to underestimate the scientists in our country. When they started from nothing, they could create a world in a very short period of time. If they wanted to ask her for advice, she would never believe it. Just curious to see who actually wrote that article.

She thought clearly, but when she heard Bureau Xu and the people from the provincial capital who had rejected her, she felt that she was a little unreasonable, but her reason was completely right. The people in the research institute really didn't want to ask her for advice. After all, they are all professionals, and you can understand after reading the article. This time, she was invited purely because of curiosity and want to meet.

The people from the province persuaded a few more words. This is a great opportunity to make a name for itself. How could anyone not be willing?

Lu Jin still shook his head, she did everything she could, and she really didn't find it interesting to deal with the rest.

Since she doesn't want to, she can't force it, and the visitor can only go back regretfully.

On the other hand, when the institute heard that Lu Jin had rejected the proposal to come to Beijing, he was surprised. Is there anyone who would not want to come to Beijing?

"Did that person say why he didn't want to come?"

"We all understand that we don't need her, so we didn't come." The person who received the call replied.

Because they didn't know who the author was, they could only contact the person from the old chief. The old chief contacted the Qian Bureau, and then sent someone to pick up Lu Jin.

"This has the temperament of our scientific researchers." Director Zhang heard it and said, but he didn't mind. Originally, they were abrupt, and since people didn't want to come, forget it.

Yun Jingguo sighed regretfully after hearing this. He re-read the article in the past few days, and has already started experiments based on what was written above. The more he works, the more he feels that this person is his. Like his confidant, the mentor had a strong sense of eagerness to get to know her

, so when he knew that no one was coming, his eyes were full of disappointment.

"By the way, Director, what does that person do?" He asked curiously.

"It is said to be a small employee of the County Power Supply Bureau, and he is very young, only sixteen years old." Speaking of this, even Zhang Bureau is inconceivable that a young layman can write such an article. Come on, this is completely delayed!

If she was able to get in touch with this industry since she was a child, she would definitely achieve something in the future. Thinking of this, Director Zhang would be even more pity.