Chapter 50

Chapter 50

You must know that the sugar content of ordinary oranges is about 12~13%, but the sugar content of this orange can be as high as 17%, which they have never seen before.

"How can there be such a high sugar content? Could it be that the soil in Pingyuan County is particularly good? So the oranges grown are sweeter than other places?" Several researchers studied with ugly oranges.

The old dean had heard something: "It is said that this orange is grafted, so it is a little different. What's going on? You can study it yourself when you go there."

Grafted?

After hearing this, they immediately became more interested. Although grafting technology is no longer a new technology, it is still rare for the countryside to use grafting technology to develop new varieties, and they have never seen it before. species.

"This is not a new variety. The person who sent it said that this variety has appeared in Japan for several years. This is a new variety that was researched in Japan a few years ago, but it has not appeared in our country. ' said the old dean.

Since the reform and opening up, although they communicated with the outside world a lot, they have not yet reached such a small level, and the technologies of various countries are actually relatively hidden, so this time I heard that this was researched by Japan, and these researchers Their fighting spirit has been provoked, and Japan can study it, and they will definitely be able to do better!

What is 17% sugar, wait, they have to work on a 20% sugar one!

At this time, they all regretted that they didn't take the initiative to sign up when the dean asked. What is the project in hand, it is more meaningful to be able to develop new varieties than what they are doing!

"President, can I sign up now? I am willing to go to Pingyuan County!" Everyone raised their hands and said.

"It's all set. Tell me now what's the use of going, you can discuss with them, as long as they are willing to change." The old dean said something, waved his hands and left, and continued to study his own project.

As soon as he left, the two people who had just been designated were immediately surrounded. This was really a turning point. Originally, the two of them thought that going to Pingyuan County was a bit of a waste of their research time. , Joke, this is a new breed of research project, how could they give it to others?

The county magistrate Xu also quickly got a reply from the research institute. They were very willing to send someone over to help everyone, and the researcher who came has already set off.

The county magistrate Xu who received the news was stunned. Are they so fast? At this speed, he just went to the provincial capital

for help, and they came over. As expected of a researcher at the Agricultural University, his work efficiency is fast.

If the two researchers knew what he was thinking, they would definitely say that it was a real misunderstanding. The two of them were mainly too curious about this new variety of fruit trees. If he asked them for other reasons, they would definitely not be so quick. .

After Lu Jin came out of the county government, she went back to her work unit. It was late yesterday after she came back from the countryside, so she didn't come to her work unit. In the morning, she only stayed in the office for a while before leaving in a hurry, so this is the case of other colleagues. I saw her for the first time in two days. It was strange to see that she was in a good mood. What's the joy of going to the country? Dirty, messy and bad, they go once and don't want to go.