Chapter 19

Chapter 19

As soon as Xie Yi thought of her going out alone, all kinds of possible situations automatically appeared in her mind. She might encounter a thief, be stolen from her wallet, and then be unable to walk outside, or she might get lost outside, the most terrifying. What's more, if you are abducted by human traffickers!

How to do?

In short, he just couldn't stop worrying.

Because I was always thinking about it, I couldn't concentrate so much when I was working, until my colleague had been working for a while and couldn't help but chatted and asked him: "Tomorrow is the weekend again, and I finally don't have to work overtime this week. Home? You are on the road for two days after you go home, right? Or I think you should stay here and play with me."

It was the time of tax review recently, and there was no calculator or computer at this time. , Most of them rely on their own pen to calculate and write, and the progress of work is naturally slow, so this month they work overtime almost every day.

It takes five hours by car to go from the provincial capital to the county town. He had just arrived before, there were too many things to do, and he never took time to go back. This week, he finally had time. Thinking of someone who wanted to go out alone, he shook his head and said: "I went back, I have something to deal with."

"What's the matter, looking at your expression, you don't seem very happy to go back?" The colleague asked strangely, looking at Xie Yi with a dignified face.

"Well, you said... If someone you know wants to go out alone, and you're worried, what should you do?" Xie Yi glanced at his colleague and asked suddenly.

"Go with him... go with him?" The colleague thought for a while and replied.

Are you going with her?

Xie Yi touched his chin and thought this idea was very good!

"No, who is it? Are you a friend? If you accompany you, how will you have time? You're not going to work?"

Then he went to ask for a leave. Xie Yi ignored his colleagues and leaned back in the chair. On, holding the pen in his hand kept rubbing and thinking.

Seeing his expression, his colleague guessed that he was going to ask for leave, and immediately said, "You're not going to ask for leave, are you? It's strange that the leader will approve because you've been so busy lately. You should die!"

At this time, the leader suddenly walked out of the building. He walked up and down, walked among them and asked, "There will be an opportunity to exchange and study with the Shanghai Taxation Bureau in two days. Who wants to sign up with me later!"

After speaking, no one answered.

The two colleagues next to Xie Yi whispered: "Come again, we have to do it every year, saying that it is to exchange and study, that is to go there to help them work for free."

"You guys are more active, although you may be tired. , but this is an excellent learning opportunity, the time is not long, it will be over in a week, comrades must be more active in thinking!" The leader looked at them like this and urged them loudly.

Still no one said a word.

The main reason is that they have enough work here. In order to finish the work, they have already worked overtime for a month. It is not that no colleagues have been there in Shanghai for the past two years. There is only more work, and it is more complicated and messy. Is it because there is not enough overtime here, so I went to work overtime over there? They are not idle either.